Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danish Shiela, Aberdeen  (Read 1747 times)

Offline Davey Dykes

Had a search on here but it turns up nothing.

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had a go on it? Cheers. :hi:

Offline looking777

Macattak

Think you should TOFTT davey boy. I see she's doing a dinner date for £600, chance to impress with your cheesy peas. Table for 2 at the snuggery?

Offline Davey Dykes

She's a bit out of my normal price range, surprised no-one has anything to report as she's been an almost constant since the New Year so she must be getting the custom.

Macattak

Doesn't surprise me, seems to be the way of it at the minute

Offline Alois1

Hi new here, I have seen Sheila 3 times. She is actually Inuit very sexy toned body. Amazing boobs and takes anal ( no extra cost)  like a trouper. Very kinky never rushes you out early and worth every penny.
One very sexy lady.

Offline Davey Dykes

How about doing a proper review for us then?

Cheers.

Macattak

Don't hold your breath on that happening any time soon

ducker

seen her a few times, used to come under bryjna icelantic   on adult work been in Aberdeen a long time

Macattak

Searched and nothing under that name for reviews. Fancy posting one help out your fellow punters

Offline DazzieD

Definitely remember that name. She was heavily reviwed if i remember right. This was a few years ago though and I never got round to seeing her.

Offline Davey Dykes

I remember the Bryjna Icelandic profile but haven't seen it for a good 5 years. I'm considering going in if no-one else comes back to report on their meets.

ducker

she's well worth a punt bit pricey but you wont be disappointed, used to be in Aberdeen lot's but disappeared and came back with a new profile

Offline HARRY HOOD

I saw her when she was touring under Bryjna which was an age ago now. She was toned enough and very busty when I saw her and pretty much up for anything but for whatever reason she didn't do it for me.
First time I tried to see her she was still with another punter and a Russian girl (whose name I forget) she toured with answered the door (and boy was she fit) so I had an hour with her instead. One of the best punts I've had in Aberdeen.
Sorry digressing there but Bryjna/Sheila didn't appeal to me first time around and think you can add a few years to 33 too. Pretty sure she wasn't 33 when I Saw her and that must be a good 7/8 years ago.

HH

Offline Tarry13

Sorry for the late posting, saw her last month, great time
Looks 6/10
Service 9/10

Owo, DFK, and doesn't bother with the time, I tried HH for 100 and was there at least an hour and a a half