Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Hottie - Aberdeenshire  (Read 2065 times)

scottwallace99

Anyone on here with any experience of this lady? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Got a spare bit of time on Monday and have set up a reverse booking on AW for an outcall in Fraserburgh.  This lady has responded, has decent feedback but won't share any pics.

Any opinions?

Offline bbj1980

Not heard of her before

You fraserburgh based Scott? I'm a few miles away from broch

scottwallace99

Yeah, Fraserburgh is home sweet some

Offline bbj1980

Nice. I'm in st.c. Where is she coming from? Odd she has no pics

scottwallace99

St C?  Not sure where she's coming from but she says not far.

Offline wirehair

I saw her a couple of years back - she's petite, attractive and gave a great GFE. She had travelled to where I was staying in Aberdeen but did say it was a 2 hour drive but I wasn't sure if it was from the North or South of ABZ. I tried to see her again last year but got no reply to an AW booking - I think she said she only works when she's needing the cash.

scottwallace99

I tried to see her again last year but got no reply to an AW booking - I think she said she only works when she's needing the cash.

Yeah, that's the impression i get, just works when she needs the cash.  Suggests she might be quite game and not jaded from having numerous guys a week.

Offline ik8133

I did make a booking with her a couple of years ago but cancelled, I kind of wish I'd gone ahead with it now.  At that time she was located in Banff and offering incalls, whether she is still there or not I'm not sure.

scottwallace99

Well, I've taken the plunge and booked!

Offline ik8133

Well, I've taken the plunge and booked!

Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Offline Jake1980

Saw her a couple of years ago when I was up that way for work, late 30s she'd be now, maybe touching on 40 but petite body, good attitude don't think you'll be disappointed

Offline allyballybee

I've not posted on here for a long time.
She used to offer incalls in Banff.
Great girl very nice body only about 5ft tall redhead with a little tuft down below.
Very good oral and very tight if I remember correctly.
Definitely worth a punt. Shame she no longer does incalls

scottwallace99

Seeing her tomorrow, fingers crossed it's a good meet!

Offline spud jizz

Saw her in elgin with her friend for a FFM  Her friend was fantastic 10 out of 10, Holly was fit and would see her again if the opportunity arose 
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wirehair

Disappointed - sent her an email in plenty of time to arrange a meet last week. Not read on Adultwork, so no reply or contact even though it shows she was active on that site. Maybe she isnt needing the money at the moment!   :diablo:

scottwallace99

Disappointed - sent her an email in plenty of time to arrange a meet last week. Not read on Adultwork, so no reply or contact even though it shows she was active on that site. Maybe she isnt needing the money at the moment!   :diablo:

I think that is very much the case.  She told me she'll only see two or three guys a week, and I'm guessing if she's got satisfied regulars she's probably not fussed if she upsets a few potential new ones.  I'd say she's worth another try, though.  Honestly, it's like fucking a really well lubed vice!

Offline wirehair

I know - thats why I'm keen to repeat. i don't often see the same girl twice - I'm a lover of variety (whoever she is  :lol:)! I'm not due back up to Aberdeen for a while though