Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachael2014 - anyone seen her?  (Read 887 times)

Offline mrx007

This girl looks pretty sexy: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Often in West London/Heathrow, sometimes the City, today in Basildon. Looks nice but anyone seen her and can vouch for her and her services (especially CIM /facials).

Thanks

Offline the lurker

I can't vouch for anything more than a nice voice on the phone, I called her at 2.30 on an afternoon she wasn't starting until 4. I'm sure I'll give her a go sometime band I'd be interested to hear if anyone else does first. Sounded genuine and friendly, definitely English for those who worry about such things.

Offline Confessor

I confess to being a long time lurked and have only just joined. This site is a great source of info, so thank you. I will try to add value to it.

I have  seen Rachael. She is very English (if you understand me) and is a top punt. In case it is important to you, she is "mixed race", which is not immediately obvious from her profile. But when I called her to make a booking, she did tell me in case it was an important factor for me (it wasn't).

She dressed immaculately in very fine lingerie and obviously takes her work very seriously. I got the impression that she enjoys herself too, but works carefully to ensure she finds the right buttons to press.

For me, the only downside was that she was not quite as svelte as she appears in her pictures. She is certainly firm, but just bigger. Probably more a size 12 than the apparent size 10 in the photos. Statuesque is probably the right word.

Hope this helps.

Offline mrx007

Now you mention she's mixed race you can kind of see it in the pictures. If she's anything like as hot as Dee she will be something. Might give her a go.