Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa Snow  (Read 2120 times)

Offline scarebear

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi Guys

Very interested in this young lady and according to her profile she has something to do with a duo with Stacy Nice Summer. Has anyone any feedback??

PS: Hope the link works, i have been having trouble connecting on them today and have had to type this one manually! 

johnnyboy61

I think last time she visited these shores she was staying with a Hungarian group near Harrow on the Hill Station who mostly get good reviews here on UKP.

Offline danny.simons

Bumping this thread a little, but ...

Quoting what it says in her Duo tab:
       'She [Stacy Nice Summer] is my real sister'

Can anyone confirm or debunk this? I've tried comparing photos, they look fairly similar despite the apparent ten year age gap, but that proves nothing

If it's true, then £180 an hour for a duo with sisters is a pretty sweet deal!

Quesadilla

Can anyone confirm or debunk this? I've tried comparing photos, they look fairly similar despite the apparent ten year age gap, but that proves nothing

Not sure how you could confirm it unless they'd be willing to show their passports, although that would only prove the same real surname.  Could be the Hungarian equivalent to "Smith" for all you know.  :D

Given that Melissa states there's no lesbian act it may just be that one/both are not at all bi and know that will reduce the interest in a duo. For me at least that's generally a complete non-starter for a duo.  The "sister" angle is a great way to maybe make it more interesting. Sort of tempted as they are quite local and it's not a bad price but my budget / pecker won't be fully recovered til Feb anyway.

Offline punk

if there real sister who the fuck would want them to go down on each other, thats incest!!!!!!!

If they are really close friends than they are not bi so all effort should be on you.

charming_red

They are sisters, thats for sure, but you won't ever get confirmation on a forum as that would mean violating their right to privacy and confidentiality.

Offline danny.simons

They are sisters, thats for sure, but you won't ever get confirmation on a forum as that would mean violating their right to privacy and confidentiality.

Probably fair enough, was just curious to be honest, meant no harm

icebather

Remember seeing another profile of hers a good while back. Hnnnghhh... I wish I was in London right now. She looks absolutely delectable.

marty_mcfly

Melissa looks lovely. Has anyone on this forum seen her? I can't find any reviews of her anywhere.

Offline monstar

Melissa looks lovely. Has anyone on this forum seen her? I can't find any reviews of her anywhere.

She has a very sweet look. I haven't met her yet but I was previously interested - she has a couple of review type mentions in these threads:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42711.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39959.0

Offline raffles

I've seen her a couple of times when she was in Wimbledon. I think size 12 is accurate - a bit of puppy fat but she's got great tits and a cracking arse. She has an even better personality - good fun and always smiling. She gave a great blowjob, let me film and take pictures and (with a bit of persuasion) let me cum on her face. Definitely recommended.

Offline scarebear

Seeing her tomorrow. Shes sounds really nice and sweet. lets hope it continues that way.

Asked about filming and she seemed to be ok about it.

Report to follow.