Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dream Cintya Plaistow, AVOID.  (Read 969 times)

Rockyxiam

First review here.

Called up, communications straightforward, agreed for 2 girl service, given the postcode and was at the place in half an hour.  :yahoo:

Place: Lodge in Plaistow. Saw 3-4 WGs in the lobby, headed for the given room.

The girl: Much bigger than the pictures, Late 30s, size 16-18 with flab, greeted me with a hug, Big tits, big ass.

Experience: This is where it goes downsouth. The "sister" is not here. Started convincing me to stay for 1 hour, offering full-service inc ANAL. Though I should have walked, the dick head took over the head on top and I decided to stay for 30 mins for £50. Off with the clothes, I lie down the bed, and she starts toothy OWO, Carries on for 2 mins and then pulls out the condom. On with the mac, into missionary, tried those classic tricks of holding my dick during sex. No doggy as it is painful. Keeps her bra on.  Tried ANAL, while I was trying to get into her ass, she picked up her phone to answer another punter. WTF :mad:. I tried getting inside her but her weird position and attitude led to losing my erection. Asked for more OWO, she tried but again it was toothy and painful. She continues OWO and HJ and finishes me with HR. Thats it. Looked at my watch, it was just 15 mins when I called her on reaching there.

Says that I have to go as she is busy today. Only 1 time in half hour. It was just 15 mins with less than 10 minutes of action.

Knowing that I have been scammed, I leave frustrated  :vomit:vowing to never return again.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First review here.

Called up, communications straightforward, agreed for 2 girl service, given the postcode and was at the place in half an hour.  :yahoo:

The girl: Much bigger than the pictures, Late 30s, size 16-18 with flab, greeted me with a hug, Big tits, big ass.

Experience: This is where it goes downsouth. The "sister" is not here. Started convincing me to stay for 1 hour, offering full-service inc ANAL. Though I should have walked, the dick head took over the head on top and I decided to stay for 30 mins for £50. Off with the clothes, I lie down the bed, and she starts toothy OWO, Carries on for 2 mins and then pulls out the condom. On with the mac, into missionary, tried those classic tricks of holding my dick during sex. No doggy as it is painful. Keeps her bra on.  Tried ANAL, while I was trying to get into her ass, she picked up her phone to answer another punter. WTF :mad:. I tried getting inside her but her weird position and attitude led to losing my erection. Asked for more OWO, she tried but again it was toothy and painful. She continues OWO and HJ and finishes me with HR. Thats it. Looked at my watch, it was just 15 mins when I called her on reaching there.

Says that I have to go as she is busy today. Only 1 time in half hour. It was just 15 mins with less than 10 minutes of action.

Knowing that I have been scammed, I leave frustrated  :vomit:vowing to never return again.

This isn't the same WG me and LL did reviews on which are linked into this thread because she was a slim size 6-8 and late-20s, certainly not fat late 30s.

Rockyxiam

Infact I met this girl.

I may go wrong on the age but she was easily size 16+
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:26:38 pm by Rockyxiam »

Offline smiths

Infact I met this girl.

I may go wrong on the age but she was easily size 16+

So why didn't you do a review on this WG then. You have now done a negative review on a WG you didn't punt with which isn't fair on her obviously.

Rockyxiam

First review here.

I had spoken to External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and went to see her however, was met by External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

SWAP which I realized now.

Offline smiths

I had spoken to External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and went to see her however, was met by External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

SWAP which I realized now.

The free pics of Cintya aren't of a fat 16+ WG though so how didn't you know it was a swap.

Rockyxiam

The free pics of Cintya aren't of a fat 16+ WG though so how didn't you know it was a swap.

Well I was a bit high  :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Offline smiths

Well I was a bit high  :rolleyes:

And now banned you trolling lying thick cunt, you couldn't even make it convincing. :thumbsdown: Thanks admin. :thumbsup:

Offline Helloyou75001