Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has seen one seen -Sweet Kate- (Holyport)  (Read 820 times)

Offline rg41

Has seen one seen -Sweet Kate- (Holyport) near Maidenhead Berks. ?
External Link/Members Only

rg41

Offline rubric

Has seen one seen -Sweet Kate- (Holyport) near Maidenhead Berks. ?
External Link/Members Only

rg41

Tried to book Sexy Rosie in the same group (External Link/Members Only) and not had much luck.

BTW two tips, put the AW ID into the search box when you find someone new - often there is already a review, secondly, ask in the relevant regional forum (South East in this case):

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76582.msg958751

Is a previous review for the same profile, so it looks like some profile sharing is going on.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 03:43:28 pm by rubric »

Offline rg41

Thanks you have saved me some money, that just confirms that is always a good idea to check on ukpunting

Offline berksboy

Both of them pop up all over berks a lot , i have talked to the 2rd one on the phone and she sounds ok but i did not like the place she was working from so give her a pass.

StikiWiki

Hi guys, Saw Sweet Kate three times actually. Im no oil painting, but not a minger either. I found her to be very stand offish but a fit figure and looks very much like the girl next door. First visit was a quick half hour in Bracknell, which did colour my views and then she popped up in Maidenhead. This was a pretty good visit actually and she seemed up for it. Getting on very nicely and then there was a knock knock at the bedroom door, what a complete load of bollocks. I put this on my field report in AW. Anyways, apart from that I did leave having had a pretty good time. The third occasion was quite recently in Bracknell. She had hired a fantastic flat which was a complete nightmare to get into and her English was not great. Eventually 15 minutes later I got in and she started having a go at me about not getting in properly. I told her I would go if she wanted me too. Even at that stage the scene had been set I guess, nothing worse than hovering outside a door trying to gain access FFS. She looked at me with scowly eyes and pretended to ignore the fact that she had given me a mouthful. Obviously the wad of £20s in my hand focused heou r somewhat to reluctantly play. It was a nightmare, sort of thing you would get on VivaStreet where you pay ya money and as soon as you have delivered they're off. Not that I have had that many meetings but, I would steer clear of Kate. Sweet she is not.
I will say, this is just my opinion. I am fairly vanilla in my taste, the photos are accurate, she is fit and cute, but you just got to hope you catch her on a good day. For me, 1 in 3 is not a good ratio.
She seems to go between Bracknell, Maidenhead and the Leeds area