Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya at Annabellas HoD - Milton Keynes  (Read 754 times)

vt

Having read edc770's recent review of Tanya, it has prompted me to write mine up.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85529.0

She's a toned petite Russian blonde. I thought her face didn't quite show the same promise of her slightly blurred profile shots. I'm almost tempted to wonder if it is the same girl, but it might have been just the lack of make-up and hairstyling on the day. She's attractive enough, a bit of a pointy face, but just not quite as pretty as I had hoped, but they rarely are! By her looks I would say she is really about 28-30yo and she gave evidence of being a smoker.

External Link/Members Only

Like edc770's experience, the kissing was light, she wasn't too keen on RO & no fingering allowed, OWO was good, didn't get to ask about CIM, but said she could do anal next time...so a mixed bag of services there. She was friendly enough, but just a little guarded & reserved.

What I really enjoyed about her is her enthusiasm for some really energetic action, she has a lovely toned and tanned tidy compact body. She started off a great crouching cowgirl, her strong legs allowing her to thrust & roll really well. I flipped her over into mish and filled up her tight pussy. It did feel snug in there, but thankfully I lasted long enough for quite an energetic romp, which she seemed up for and pushed back and responded sexily. It got quite frantic when I approached release, I grabbed her tits, she grabbed my hands and we went for it, felt good releasing deep inside her.

All in all, not as pretty as I was hoping, not as open to her pleasure & responsive as others, but a great tight little athletic fuck!  :thumbsup:

I've fallen on the side of Neutral overall for this one...for me Positive is yes, I would go back next week and do it all over again despite one or two disappointing aspects that I will mention in the review. Negative is never again...unattractive, obstructive, timewaster, etc. Neutral means there were good aspects, but just a few too many disappointments to want to hurry back.

vt

Just to add, her profile now contains different photos that are quite representative and show off her toned body.

Offline Golovkin

I am planning on visiting annabellas this weekend while I'm in Milton Keynes but don't know it well. I can't find an address or postcode. How do you find it? As I'm not local a postcode would be handy for me. If anyone can help I would appreciate it I will do a review after I have been.

vt

I am planning on visiting annabellas this weekend while I'm in Milton Keynes but don't know it well. I can't find an address or postcode. How do you find it? As I'm not local a postcode would be handy for me. If anyone can help I would appreciate it I will do a review after I have been.

If you make a booking they'll give you the exact address & postcode location of the girl you booked when you confirm on the day. There are a number of addresses they use, but all are within a few mins walk of Next in the MKCentre, postcode MK9 3AQ.

Offline Golovkin

Cheers I've been this morning just about to do my review.

vt

Cheers I've been this morning just about to do my review.

Look forward to reading...who was it?

Offline Golovkin