Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Lily in Portsmouth  (Read 1347 times)

megajoy1

External Link/Members Only

Did anyone seen her? Is it worth?
Pics probably fake am I right?

Offline Splodgeson

Her picture is fake (Apologies for the ridiculous link):

External Link/Members Only

Offline Wilco593

Deffo not worth it. Saw her or supposed to be her last month. Some Chinese dude answered the door and was sent sent upstairs in this flat opposite tesco express in London Rd.  Usual services provided but need to pay extra for owo. Minimum effort on her part.  On way down there was another girl there so presumably they rotate round. If I were you I would look elsewhere.

LookNoHands

The problem with the AW profiles for these girls is that they never have any feedback, not even negative...   so you have to assume there is something wrong. Photos always look like they have been pinched...  none of those sleek hi rise apartments in the photos look like a terraced house Fratton to me!! And I hate to say it, but the 'discreet' hiding of the faces is so you can meet any of the many 5'5" dark haired oriental girls that happen to be available that day. (Romanians do this too sometimes)

Best tactic is to Google the phone number and see where else it turns up (usually massage places, so they are not independents) and reverse image search as in the post above, via Google Images and Tineye.com

By all accounts the Massage places offer a basic massage and HE - I may try them. But for a proper encounter, or even a GFE, don't bother.