Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GirlfriendLara - Liverpool Street - Avoid - Horrible Ending  (Read 7886 times)

19 review(s) for GirlfriendLara (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chalkin

Girlfriend Lara

External Link/Members Only   

Incall Liverpool street
Time spent: 1hr

Current Price 1hr: £250 - Way way way overpriced.

Saw this one week before last.

I saw her many years ago at HOD and how the mighty have fallen!

Location - Nice flat near City although quite a busy area.

Comms good - I must say her English has improved since I saw her, I am half Polish so was worried about language barrier but she has nice Latina twang.

She offered me a drink and was pleasant and offered a shower.

Appearance:  Very pretty face, although noticed that unfortunate bleached moustache like shadow that some girls have...

She has clearly piled on the pounds over the years and has lost the nice Brazilian look and shape she used to have.  Her arse is now flabby and has she has now developed a BBW like appearance which is a shame so longer a Bubble Butt contender . I wouldn't mind but he recent  pics are no way representative of what she looks like now and I feel a bit conned. For £250 ( quite a price increase) it is not value for money. I really don't mean to sound unkind as I am not exactly Kate Moss but for the price was expecting more closer to pics. I know there's always a bit of a difference but she's at least a size 16 now.

Action: Laziest BJ of all time and even hitting that ass from the back was not pleasurable as she just goes through the motions. Finished quickly. She then proceeded to upsell and tell me about her friend and how we should do a duo next time blah blah blah. Rarely looks at you as she is always on her phone. I just wanted to leave ....but....Worse still was that she told me her next punter was already downstairs and then proceeded to get dressed and did not shower and I had to go through the misfortune of helping her get ready. Even in normal circumstances this is not cool but especially now I find this unforgivable. When I asked her if she wanted a shower she said' if I took a shower alert every customer my water bill would be sky high!'. I laughed along but was fuming. Appreciate that these girls have to cram punters in given the downturn but this wasn't cool. I managed to jump in the shower and didn't ask for permission....

Will not return - a minimum of £250 an hour is a joke and she needs to reduce dramatically and sort out hygiene etiquette.

Banned reason: Multiple accounts, Backtoreality, Mr Massage, RoyalSpanish
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TheJoker147

Sorry you had such a bad experience. She was on my HL years ago when she was £150/hour. Had her booked and everything, was about to jump on the tube and texted me to say a regular booked 2 hours, so she cancelled mine. Well before the days of UKP otherwise would have got a negative from me too, but journey and seemingly bad experience saved!

Thanks for the heads up.

Offline Belgarion

Amazing that she's still around. Saw she out her age as 32  :lol:

Commiserations mate, she used to be an excellent SP but I would bother now

Offline RockyBaboa69

Thank you so much for the review, Chalkin. I don’t get how she can be on her phone during the booking. You are paying the lady for her time and attention and company  :unknown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 12:45:23 pm by RockyBaboa69 »

Offline Chalkin

My fault, Some of the hygiene issues had been mentioned in previous reviews.......

Offline Putin

Sorry mate for your experience.

You just saved me some notes... Off the hotlist she goes.

Offline Global_Punter

Soz dude, I saw her couple of time back then at HOD - lovely bubble and she loved anal + doggy too at least with me.

I recognised her after some unblurred pictures surfaced. You've saved me some $$$ as I was going to give her another ride.

Personally I was trying to figure out why she hiked her rate, was it due to high demand or she's made her money & just taking few bookings.

I doubt she's better looking now than HOD days. As per the weight gain maybe it's because of the lockdown - everyone's added weight including myself, with no gym I had to switch up my running - I'm more of a lifter than a runner.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 02:07:20 am by Global_Punter »

Offline Chalkin

She looks absolutely nothing like those pictures now I can assure you!

I think price hike is  due to location to more expensive area. I think she used to be in London Bridge.

I don't mind the weight gain but its the hygiene issue I cannot bear. There is no doubt she is more BBW now tho.

Offline Henry Hoover

If you go into most bookings seriously considering walking before they even open the door then you can avoid being cat fished like it sounds like you was. I would have walked and not thought twice about it if I was paying 250 sheets and the photos were not representative.

Offline king tarzan

nearly 7 years working.. bloody hell.. numbers cocking up :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline boardyhell

i think ex hod, refused me cim even though it was on her likes
was pretty pissed off at 70

Offline tobyk1

She is elite level B&S with the recent pics  :dash: :dash: :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts

Offline Chalkin

No. Looks a tiny bit similar and she did used to be there but this is definitely not her.

Offline Chalkin

She is elite level B&S with the recent pics  :dash: :dash: :thumbsdown:

Agreed. I think this is actually her head imposed on another girls body...

Offline GenericMoose

Might explain why I have not gotten a response despite following her booking etiquette. Sounds like she wants out and settle into normal life.

Offline ClubbingDJ

Saw her in London Bridge a few years ago. Very disappointing and wouldn't go back. She's not worth £100 let alone £250!

Offline booblord

Might explain why I have not gotten a response despite following her booking etiquette. Sounds like she wants out and settle into normal life.

Shows available in AW though …. I used to be her regular for years until the price hike to £250 (out of my budget cap). One of my top 2 regular and she was at her best right after becoming independent from HOD.

Offline king tarzan

Saw her in London Bridge a few years ago. Very disappointing and wouldn't go back. She's not worth £100 let alone £250!

Ageing does have its drawbacks for once beautiful women
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Bushmills

I saw her several years ago while she was in London Bridge.
Not bad value at £120ph (at the time) but she moved to Liverpool St and raised her price to £200ph. Definitely not worth it at £200, certainly not for £250.

Offline GenericMoose

I am using mobile to access this site. Will someone please give me some advice on starting a new review please?

I rang Lara today, got her on the phone and when it came to the agreed meet time...I got stood up with a bunch of poor excuses.

Offline Backtoreality

Interesting. What excuses did she hit you with as a few people have had the same experience?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts, Mr Massage, RoyalSpanish, Chalkin

Offline JAM2121

Yeah, would be interesting to know. I once had a booking and as I was leaving my place to get there got “I forgot I had another booking at that time” and my options were to cancel or somehow be on her front step within the minute, which was obviously not possible…

As I mentioned in my review of her, I found her service once inside to be really great. But everything else surrounding it  is a chore and way overpriced

Offline Closetoyou

Saw her when she was starting out £100 for 30 mins. It was one of the best experiences of my life.
Welcomed me, got me a drink, danced and I chomped on those butt cheeks, DFK non stop, cuddling and then that booty in reverse cowgirl. I said can I extend mid punt, I'll get you the money after. Stopped and said no money now, I was like 5 mins away from nutting I said let's just finish now next time I'll come for longer.
But I knew then that I got lucky, I did want to return but in those days even £100 for 30 mins was a lot for me. going rate in those days was like £50-60 for 30 mins and I was still a fledgling earner so even then she was a little premium.

I have some great memories though, shame about your visit. I saw her as she looks in her pics.

Now the prices are too much.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I am using mobile to access this site. Will someone please give me some advice on starting a new review please?

I rang Lara today, got her on the phone and when it came to the agreed meet time...I got stood up with a bunch of poor excuses.

Seriously?

If you go to any review board, you'll see a box on the RHS above the most recent review that says "New Review". Click through.

This is the link to the review template for the London Board. Feel free to review anyone you've seen in the last 6 months.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=post;board=18.0

Offline GenericMoose

Interesting. What excuses did she hit you with as a few people have had the same experience?

Yeah, off the top of my head it was, here neighbours are in the hallway so previous client can't leave. Then it was he can't leave so has extended his stay. Bear in mind, I saw her peek from behind a curtain to see who was downstairs. Does she not see certain men?

Offline Backtoreality

Interesting, I know other punters who have had a similar experience. Was this your first attempt with her?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts, Mr Massage, RoyalSpanish, Chalkin

Offline GenericMoose

First time she had responded by phone or email. Why do you ask? And no, I haven't seen her before.

Offline Chap79

I don’t bother seeing anyone with all photoshopped pictures. They never look anything like it when you meet them.