Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Porsha Chester xxx - Blackpool  (Read 1432 times)

Offline defoman

Anyone know anything about this girl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been chatting with her and tempted but no face pic and cant find anything about her on here or doing other searches.

Price is pretty much top end for Blackpool, so want to do my homework but cant find anything out :dash:

Offline Mi-Go

Not seen her, and at £100 for half an hour, not likely too.

Doesn't seem to be able to decide if she does car meets or not, as she does according to her likes list, doesn't according to her profile, and some times according to her FAQ.

Speaking of her FAQ, Q2 appears to suggest she will buy your underwear, so take a spare pair with you!  Also remember to take your Health Certificate with you, and you may also need to prove how old you are :thumbsup:

In short, rather ridiculous looking profile, so don't expect too much.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 11:34:27 pm by Mi-Go »

Offline Blackie

Not seen her, and at £100 for half an hour, not likely too.

Doesn't seem to be able to decide if she does car meets or not, as she does according to her likes list, doesn't according to her profile, and some times according to her FAQ.

Speaking of her FAQ, Q2 appears to suggest she will buy your underwear, so take a spare pair with you!  Also remember to take your Health Certificate with you, and you may also need to prove how old you are :thumbsup:

In short, rather ridiculous looking profile, so don't expect too much.

I was very tempted too, but @ 150 ph i couldnt justify it. I did speak to her on the phone and she hasnt exactly got a sweet voice, not saying shes a minger. She not in Norbreck hotel but v close by.

cerealpunter

I think this is a name change, I remember the main profile picture, but can't remember previous name

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think this is a name change, I remember the main profile picture, but can't remember previous name
Yeah I was looking at this profile a week or so back and thought it looked familiar plus at £100 for 30 minutes she is pricing herself out

Offline Blackie

Sorry not had the time to write up a proper report as ive been busy.

I met this lady in the end.... she was based just a stone throw away from the Norbreck in a residential apartment block. Place was easy to find, the downside was that you have to park in the front drive (if you can call it that) and its shared. Its not exactly a big drive and it had loads of shit in the front, maybe someone was renovating?

Lady in question is decent looking, her pics are probably old now as she was definitely heavier, plus side is that she had bigger boobs as a result.
Service is ok, she's a good laugh and can take a joke well. So no probs there.

She was showered too so that was a bonus.

Downsides.... the place was a bit shit for my liking. It was a kids bedroom with no hangers. I hate putting my clothes on the floor incase they pick up hairs and then you have to explain how you got a blonde hair in your trousers when you get home.
Bathroom was abysmal, dirty, no towels, i normally have a shower at least before i leave and well frankly i didnt bother. Even washing my hands felt disgusting.

To summarise, she's not bad, wouldnt blow you away, more next door type. Looks wise based on the pics in her profile?? id say its 60-70% accurate. Shes not a bad person... maybe if she was in a hotel i would have felt more comfortable, simply because the bathroom would have been clean and towels would be available.

Offline hungrypunt

She was showered too so that was a bonus.

:lol: :lol:

Im up there this weekend and was looking at her, Photos on the site arent very good, cant get a proper look at her to decide

Offline Blackpool Rock

:lol: :lol:

Im up there this weekend and was looking at her, Photos on the site arent very good, cant get a proper look at her to decide
Based on Blackie's feedback above she is a neutral at best however £100 for 30 minutes surely relegates her to the bin  :unknown: