Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this the worst Profile for fake feedback?  (Read 1454 times)

Offline KentAde

Just see what you think  ;)

External Link/Members Only

Didn't realise there were that many guys around with NIL feedback, and that bloke "Member Not Active" has been busy.... :D

Offline Roth

Didn't realise there were that many guys around with NIL feedback, and that bloke "Member Not Active" has been busy.... :D

Must be a record. :scare:  Tasty prossie assuming it's not B&S but deffo dodgy feedback.  :(

5th Musketeer

And look at the number of times he gave FB on the same day!  And the field reports are something to read.  I specifically liked “We started off with some French Kissing, using a little tongue” - note only a LITTLE tongue!  :D :lol:

Offline HappyandLucky

What should we expect, the Chinese are pro's in providing fake kit, usually at knock down prices. This one doesn't understand that £160 an hour is not cheap as chips and the number of reviews left on the same day =  :wackogirl:

vw

That is pushing it a bit far but with an Asian prossie everything is assumed fake !

I avoid like the plague, worse than Romanians for bait and switch !

Sureshot

£14,000 for a week?!?! Wonder which of those feedbacks took her up on this?

Offline Gordon Bennett

Maybe they're all genuine and she's bumping them off at end of the meets??????

5th Musketeer

willbred

Absolutely hilarious, started my day with a laugh. Best bit is the last 6 or so are written at 10-20 minute intervals. Given time to write the fb how long was ( or wasn't?) the sesh? And to top that the last 2 are word for word the same.

I kid you not, some muppet punters will still fall for it

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Well, when I'm looking for a 'very nice and fun experience', I'll look her up.  I can be the fifth person to use that exact phrase.

Norbut

She has not hidden her verification photo.  Still attractive, but I would guess there is a 25 year difference between the profile photos and the verification photo.

raylondoner

£14,000 for a week?!?! Wonder which of those feedbacks took her up on this?

I'm tempted to bid for a reduction on a one year contract - would £700,000 be an insult?

helmsdale

Q. Will our meeting be discreet? A. Yes of course, .. [in] the car park place near cine street off westferry road in south quays areas

5th Musketeer

While we're at it, I see the following:
Q. What time you start and finish? A. From 10.30am till 1.30pm
And yet she offers 4 hours AND overnight!  :lol: :lol:

5th Musketeer

And since I took the time to look - have a peek at FAQs.  There is an item:

You currently have little feedback?
My feedback is growing all the time and its all good.... See here

When you click on "see here" it takes you to External Link/Members Only who is "English_Beauty_Amy" in Sydney, Australia.

Curioser and curiouser!

Offline Sonny Crockett

Holy fuck..... What a load of bollocks.

5th Musketeer

Offline Sonny Crockett

She had loads of feedback for today. Is there some AW system glitch going on??????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5th Musketeer

She had loads of feedback for today. Is there some AW system glitch going on??????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love it - I just wonder what she (he?) is hoping to gain from it.  4 today and 6 on 2/2 etc.  All of them from "guys" with zero FB.  What could POSSIBLY be gained by doing all this?  Is ANY punter prepared to try?   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5th Musketeer

And for what it's worth, she has 98 pics in her FG - many of them duplicates.  She's certainly going for quantity not quality.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I love it - I just wonder what she (he?) is hoping to gain from it.  4 today and 6 on 2/2 etc.  All of them from "guys" with zero FB.  What could POSSIBLY be gained by doing all this?  Is ANY punter prepared to try?   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

The fake field report for a 2 hour meet with dinner dates and deep throat was my favourite. Presumably her services were provided under the table  :lol:

Offline KentAde

So who is going to TOFTT and give her  REAL feedback?!  ;)

Offline Sonny Crockett

Not me. Fake Profile, and 9 times out of 10 she/he would just fuck me around with bollocks. If they ever reply that is.

bristolqwerty

That is pushing it a bit far but with an Asian prossie everything is assumed fake !
:D :cool: :P :rolleyes:  :cool: :D
:scare: having seen the 70yr old verification photo I'd be almost tempted to leave fake feedback too if I saw her - out of shame of not walking  :sarcastic: f**k me what a munter   :timeout:
There is a thread on here about her somewhere..... but I wouldn't bother....  :dash:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 08:00:28 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Bobmo1

she is the most intelligent, beautiful and politest person I have ever met a truly great host and an all round amazing human being I recommend anyone to go see

5th Musketeer

she is the most intelligent, beautiful and politest person I have ever met a truly great host and an all round amazing human being I recommend anyone to go see

Interesting comment - totally out of nowhere, with only 2 total posts, and she has 30 ratings, of which 12 are from one person.  If I wasn't such a polite person I might say WTF?  :scare: :scare: :scare:

bristolqwerty

I'm convinced - booking imminent  :)

Offline HappyandLucky

Would love to meet this Romanian, if only she displayed weekly rates Serg  :dance: