Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations on Dual Sim phones  (Read 1779 times)

Offline welshpanther

I already carry two phones, personal and work. I really don't want to have a third in my possession, so I am thinking of swapping my work phone to dual sim.

Any recommendations? It still has to be a reasonable phone, as it would be out-of-character for my to have a crappy phone.

SeekingtheTruth

Cant you just buy a new sim card and switch it over when you want to go punting?

That's what I do and never had any issues.

Offline AnthG

I was curious about this topic and started googling and found these devices

External Link/Members Only

They seriously are peaking my curiousity and unless I see any horror stories about them plan on ordering one of these three (just need to see what will work best for my Google Nexus 4).

But they seem like an ingenuous ideas and am surprised I had never heard of them.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline akauya

I already carry two phones, personal and work. I really don't want to have a third in my possession, so I am thinking of swapping my work phone to dual sim.

Any recommendations? It still has to be a reasonable phone, as it would be out-of-character for my to have a crappy phone.

You can try this one

or

You can also ask for a Huawei G510 (I think) in Carphonewarehouse that have a dual sim functions.

It's great, once your sims are in, you can activate or deactivate either sim  as and when you want to. Much better than carrying two phones everywhere, the only drawback is that you HAVE to remember to wipe the incriminating call logs and text messages. Although I'm sure you can find an app that will do that for you automatically.

Offline ForrestGump

Some nice ones on here: External Link/Members Only

I've had several Samsung phones and am always pleased with them. So would be happy to recommend any of the ones in the above link. Not sure about Acer phones, though. Have no direct experience, unfortunately.

Offline dandaley

i have the Prestigio and would highly recommend got it from QVC on 3 easy payments - great phone got two sims on it 2 different networks

Offline latecomer

I may be in a minority here but, although it seems so simple to carry two SIM cards and simply swap them, I wouldn't do it.  Why?  Because sooner or later you're going to forget/get mixed up and the wrong SIM will be in the phone when you make that critical call.  Just once - but you can guarantee that's the one time it'll all go wrong and you'll get caught out.  Despite seeming so easy and convenient, it's not worth the risk to me.

Offline dandaley

with my phone as above its simple both sims are in the phone and it always asks you which to use to call or text, so easy  :crazy:

Curious6705

with my phone as above its simple both sims are in the phone and it always asks you which to use to call or text, so easy  :crazy:

Hmm - for someone like me, easy to use the one wrong one absent mindedly!  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Or for someone else or your OH to access it, use it, or worse still to answer calls on it  :scare:

Easier and safer to continue to use a separate Punting Phone, an old Nokia one  :music:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 08:31:17 pm by CoolTiger »

Rochdull lad

Or for someone else or your OH to access it, use it, or worse still to answer calls on it  :scare:

Easier and safer to continue to use a separate Punting Phone, an old Nokia one  :music:

As someone who no longer needs a "Work phone", this would be my preference, if I lived with a suspicious woman.

Which I don't! :yahoo:

Glader

« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 03:52:10 am by Glader »

Offline dandaley

well if youv got another half you can assign different numbs to different sims so it does it for you automatically, its not hard to do.

LL

I won't use a dual-SIM phone as although that would serve the purpose of keeping my name from the WGs I see, it doesn't prevent the phone company from knowing what I'm up to.  I.e. they can see that the same phone is being used so will know who you are when using your punting SIM.  I know we're not doing anything illegal and before somebody points it out, yes I am most likely being over-cautious, but the less people who know both my real name and my active interest in punting, the better.