Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: verification photo  (Read 1000 times)

Offline bigjohn1987

Why do WG on AW show faces in PROFILE photos but hide the verification photo?  :unknown:

Offline PleadInsanity

Probably to disguise the fact that the pictures in their profile are, either:
a) Not theirs.
b) Taken 20 years ago.
c) Privacy if the face is not shown in profile pics.

Online Lewis

Why do WG on AW show faces in PROFILE photos but hide the verification photo?  :unknown:

Because more often than not they also have to hold up and display some form of ID as well when they submit the photo to AW - such as a passport or driving licence. Would you want everyone to see what your real name is?

Stiff Biggley

because often the profile has been traded on to a different girl and the photos don't match

8rockLanders

I had the same question as the TS.
Some of the glamour shots in AW really do flatter to deceive.
Apologies for asking a newbie question but why does AW allow some WGs to block their verification profiles but allow others to display theirs?
Surely, if the face is revealed in the professional photo, why should there be privacy issues regarding the authenticity of the verification photo?
I'm not sure I accept the argument about having to hold up a form of ID to confirm their real identity.

It would cut out a lot of the B&S and dishonest profiles circulating on the site and perhaps even drive up traffic to the legitimate ones or am I being totally naive?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I had the same question as the TS.
Some of the glamour shots in AW really do flatter to deceive.
Apologies for asking a newbie question but why does AW allow some WGs to block their verification profiles but allow others to display theirs?
Surely, if the face is revealed in the professional photo, why should there be privacy issues regarding the authenticity of the verification photo?
I'm not sure I accept the argument about having to hold up a form of ID to confirm their real identity.

It would cut out a lot of the B&S and dishonest profiles circulating on the site and perhaps even drive up traffic to the legitimate ones or am I being totally naive?

To be honest yes you are, AW couldn't give a shit all they want is to make money. It's the prossie's choice if they show or hide the verification pic, though some don't realise they can.

If you look at the threads on here about verification pics you'll see how many hold up real id, and look nothing like the profile pic.

I doubt you would post a screenshot of your driving licence so why should they.