Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kay English Milf 52 Greek Street Soho Walk UP Down  (Read 1858 times)

Offline markmamailrk20

Heard on the grapevine that the Soho classic Kay had made a return. I had to give her a visit for old times sake.

Comms/Diggs

Soho’s only “walk down” hidden behind a clothes shop so discreet even with peole and tables outside as it looks like you have been t-shirt shopping.

Turn up, it’s a yes or no. Got bounced out as two waiting, asked to come back in 5. Came back in 4, waited for 5 mins with the maid as the second guy walked.

Damage:

“Dream time” £65+£2 tip for the maid for 20 minutes, massage, OW, positions.

Girl:

Top quality mousy haired tall milf. The kind of naughty neighbour with a twinkle in her eye you toss off over. She looks good even though she has been active for years.

Action:

Welcomed in warmly. She has a relaxed vibe puts you at ease, friendly and nice.

Stripped off, got on the bed. She asked if I wanted to get straight to the action or have a massage. Opted for a bit of stroking where she got me really horny, tickling the balls everything. Wow. Then on with the dom for some excellent OW, she was doing all kinds of things with her mouth, she was down there for ages, a good 10 15 minutes of subtly oral that had me raging hard. She knew when to stop just before I was going to cum. Wow!

Onto sex, I took mish, she braced herself with the wall and told me to go for it, telling me how much I liked her warm wet pussy. Some really vigorous fucking bought me to a shuddering climax. No rush to go, she offered me wet wipes and asked if I wanted any further massage. I was too sensitive and just wanted to lie there for a bit.

Got up, cock wash in the sink, some banter with the maid and off into a packed and lively Soho. Life is good, for now at least…