Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa Delicious - Southend-on-Sea  (Read 1932 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6678847) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Skippy2708

I saw a review on here earlier, liked what I saw on the AW photos so gave her a text. 

External Link/Members Only

COMMS

Responses were quick and positive and conformed that I could cum twice in 60 mins so booked up. Given post code so made my way for the agreed time.

VENUE

One of the converted office blocks on Victoria Avenue, parked in Town Hall car park pay and display.  Text to say I’m here got immediate response to make my way to the building and call when outside.
Made the call, buzzer released the door and told what floor and flat number.
Got on the landing, strong smell of cannabis in general but pleased it wasn’t the WG's flat.

THE PUNT

Door opens with Vanessa peering from behind. Shoes off and entered the flat. She was very friendly, attractive and petite, photos on AW are accurate. She was wearing heels and a black PVC outfit, really tight and exacerbated her fit figure which for a woman in her mid to late 40's was fantastic.

Room was fairly bare, double bed and bathroom.  Was offered a shower but declined.  Exchanged paperwork (£120 for 60 mins) whereby she left the room and told me to get undressed. 

Vanessa returned and some light kissing and fondling followed.  I laid on the bed and Vanessa stripped off. Her body looked horny and she (purposely) bent down in front of my face to pick up her outfit and her pussy lips were there poking out from behind it was a lovely sight.  She got on the bed a little more kissing and then she offered a BJ and proceeded to wet wipe my cock the apply a spray which she said 'kills everything'!

Vanessa then spread my legs and lay face down between them. What then followed was probably the best OWO I have ever experienced.  Slow, licking and kissing the shaft, deep, teasing the head of my cock with her tongue and plenty of eye contact. Her eyes are really lovely too.  This went on for quite a while edging me all the time and slowing down when asked.

We moved onto 69 her tiny ass in my face, pussy was clean and fresh, slightly stubbly and I ate her out. Every now and again she would reach around and pull my hands away not sure why?

She then put a condom on me with her mouth and got on me CG. She had a strange technique more grinding than riding. Every now and then if she leant forward I would get a whiff of her hair which was unwashed, a shame as she was clean in general.

I shot my load, she cleaned me up then we chatted for a while. Her English is fairly good.

She then asked if I wanted to go again as time was going quickly so I said I would go got HR.  She started the HJ but I knew I couldn’t come with her doing it so did it myself. She picked up a tissue and held it over my cock as if she didn’t want any jizz on her body.  I came again, cleaned up, got dressed and on my way.

Not a bad punt and I would return as her body and general attitude was good. Didn’t like the clock watching and sometimes she was staring into space as if she was just going through the motions but the OWO alone would get me back.

Offline fatboy

Skippy, thanks for the review......I saw her earlier this week and have been mulling over what my review will be like......
Similar to yours I think !
Will post it in the next few days.
Cheers, FB.

Offline DeadFox

Good review - thanks for sharing.