Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: - SEXY ANGELINA - BRISTOL - Disappointing  (Read 2234 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Aj6658

Very well and extensively reviewed on here but i was left disappointed

Comms:
Good text comms. Answered my questions and booked a time promptly

Venue:
Central bristol a 15 minute walk from the shopping centre

Physical:
 Angelina has a great toned tiny body. I say she's around 5ft 5 Great pair of fake tits and my favourite type of arse; small and peachy. Facial she didn't really do anything for me but i can see why people find her attractive

Meet:
Paid 110 for half an hour and i just felt the whole experience was rushed. I was very much looking forward to the punt. Did my research and personally think 110 for half an hour is dear but wanted to treat myself. reading reviews i was expecting  a lot of GFE. That was not the case. And this is why my review is negative. I very much felt like it a pump and dump with a the average rom in a lot of ways. Not GFE at all

Saying that what i will say she gave a great sloppy BJ and she got very wet and lets you finger her arse and pussy which was great.

If im spending that kind of money i expected a bit more

External Link/Members Only

Offline Ed Ward

From your review it sounds like a neutral to me. I've seen Angelina and I honestly don't know what more you could get in a half hour, regardless of how much you've paid. Anal is stated as extra so that should be no surprise.

And paying £110 for half hour is mental, you should have gone for the hour at £160.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sparta Prada

From your review it sounds like a neutral to me. I've seen Angelina and I honestly don't know what more you could get in a half hour, regardless of how much you've paid. Anal is stated as extra so that should be no surprise.

And paying £110 for half hour is mental, you should have gone for the hour at £160.

The OP infers he was seeking a GFE. He doesn't mention anything about DFK so maybe that's why he's rated it a negative? On her profile there's nothing to state there are any extras, although I don't think the OP was necessarily looking for anal?

It's his review and clearly he didn't feel he got what he was expecting/hoping for.

Offline Ed Ward

The OP infers he was seeking a GFE. He doesn't mention anything about DFK so maybe that's why he's rated it a negative? On her profile there's nothing to state there are any extras, although I don't think the OP was necessarily looking for anal?

It's his review and clearly he didn't feel he got what he was expecting/hoping for.

I referred to anal as he said he was expecting more for his money. Again, I honestly don't know what else you can get into a half hour booking. You pay £110 for half an hour and you deserve to feel disappointed in my opinion. That's a rate set up to either maximize her income from half hour punters or persuade people to go for the hour, thus filling up her day. I wouldn't pay more than £80 for half an hour, lunacy.

We all know what a negative review looks like. This review doesn't look like one to me.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 09:48:02 am by Ed Ward »

Offline Sparta Prada

I referred to anal as he said he was expecting more for his money. Again, I honestly don't know what else you can get into a half hour booking.

We all know what a negative review looks like. This review doesn't look like one to me.

If a WG states on her profile she is offering a particular service at a price then she should deliver it if she cares about the punter. And this is regardless whether this is for 30 or 60 minutes. Angelina states she offers a GFE, and for 30 minutes it's £110.

I guess this really comes down to what the OP is expecting. And here's his explanation:

Did my research and personally think 110 for half an hour is dear but wanted to treat myself. reading reviews i was expecting  a lot of GFE. That was not the case. And this is why my review is negative. I very much felt like it a pump and dump with a the average rom in a lot of ways. Not GFE at all

If im spending that kind of money i expected a bit more

External Link/Members Only

As well all know, what you pay for a punt is no guarantee of the service you actually receive. What is surprising is this WG had an almost perfect record on UKP til recently. So maybe her standards are slipping, particularly towards new customers?

Offline Aj6658

I referred to anal as he said he was expecting more for his money. Again, I honestly don't know what else you can get into a half hour booking. You pay £110 for half an hour and you deserve to feel disappointed in my opinion. That's a rate set up to either maximize her income from half hour punters or persuade people to go for the hour, thus filling up her day. I wouldn't pay more than £80 for half an hour, lunacy.

Hi, i wasn't expecting anal or anything like that told her what i wanted and asked about anal. I was told anal was £40 extra so thought stick with 30 minutes as its my first time with her. I was expecting GFE not a cheap rom saying they kiss and then avoid it.

Why should i feel disappointed if a pay £x for half an hour.? If she gave me GFE i was expecting i wouldn't have an issue.

Offline Sparta Prada

Hi, i wasn't expecting anal or anything like that told her what i wanted and asked about anal. I was told anal was £40 extra so thought stick with 30 minutes as its my first time with her. I was expecting GFE not a cheap rom saying they kiss and then avoid it.

Why should i feel disappointed if a pay £x for half an hour.? If she gave me GFE i was expecting i wouldn't have an issue.

100% fully deserved negative. Hopefully Ed Ward will stop trying to pick holes with your review otherwise it might be viewed as white knighting.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Hi, i wasn't expecting anal or anything like that told her what i wanted and asked about anal. I was told anal was £40 extra so thought stick with 30 minutes as its my first time with her.

has she put her anal rate up?
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online aanimator

My personal opinion is that she is over-rated, it must be something about the south west, if she was in London for example, she would have many more negatives / neutrals

Online Waterhouse

Offline Doombar

Thanks for the review OP.  Its entirely upto you how you rate your review - Negative sounds reasonable to me.

She should offer same services for 30mins as for longer meets.  I do agree though that £110 for 30mins is very high and she isn't worth it.  When I used to see her a few years ago I considered her very much a PSE - and not a good GFE at all.

I see A'Levels has now been removed from her Enjoys list on her profile.  If she puts it back on she should also state how much extra she charges.  :hi:

Offline dubs

She is way more PSE than GFE and it’s easy to understand why you think it was rushed because that’s just how she works. She’s like a whirlwind, even for 2 hour bookings.

Offline Ed Ward

100% fully deserved negative. Hopefully Ed Ward will stop trying to pick holes with your review otherwise it might be viewed as white knighting.

Fuck off you prick  :lol:

No need to pick further holes and there's no need to repeat myself.

Offline ciderhead

She is way more PSE than GFE and it’s easy to understand why you think it was rushed because that’s just how she works. She’s like a whirlwind, even for 2 hour bookings.

you could be right there, I remember after my first pop she was on to a but plug waiting for me to catch up :D

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Fuck off you prick  :lol:

No need to pick further holes and there's no need to repeat myself.

:unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1