Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Angelina - Bristol  (Read 2438 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline dlgh11

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Fees: £160 per hour

Location: Flat in the centre, not too far from the Harbourside

Date: I've seen her a few times in the past but I saw her a couple of weeks ago. When I find myself in Bristol, I tend to pop in and see her.

The girl:

She is pretty much as per her profile. Tanned, trim with reasonable sized fake boobs. Personally, I preferred her before she had these done but each to their own. She's also had her lips done which I'm not so much of a fan of. However, overall, I'd say she's an attractive package.

One thing that I would like to note is her English. I'm surprised how little her English has developed over the past 5 years she's lived in Bristol. She's got a good grasp of the language but it's far from perfect, meaning you have to repeat or rephrase things on occasion. She's also got one of the most peculiar voices I've ever heard but it's not an issue when you've got your cock in her mouth.

The meet:

I messaged her a few days in advance and she responded promptly confirming the booking at the requested time. On the day, she was ready bang on time which is something I quite like!

I was offered a drink on arrival, requested water but was offered whiskey instead! I sorted the paperwork out and jumped into the shower. On returning into the room, I find her pouring baby oil onto herself and all over her lingerie set which was pretty hot. She then removed my towel and got to work. Her OWO is very good and is not afraid to deepthroat or gag. When positioning herself at the correct angle, she's able to deepthroat my cock. Additionally, she wants keen to rim me which she did without any instruction. She also offered a finger which I politely declined.

We then moved on to fucking, with her on top. She bounced down pretty vigerously and really got into it. I then go down on her and enter a couple of fingers. After thrusting for 20-30 seconds she squirts everywhere which was pretty hot. Back on with the condom, she slides me into her ass in doggy style and bounces back on me. She can take a pounding in that hole which is relatively tight. We keep fucking over the next 40 mins or so and I finish on her face.

Some decent conversation before getting changed and heading out.

Pros:
Excellent service - really gets into it and provides the best PSE in the area.
Very good OWO.
I personally think it's decent value for money. Admittedly I am from London and there's a lot of dead fish up here for £150 per hour. Angelina has few limits for the same price which is why I'll keep coming back.

Neutral:
I hope her look doesn't become more cosmetic. She's naturally a very attractive girl and I'm not a fan of her lips.
As weird as it sounds, her voice is a massive turn off!

Overall, a great punt and one that I'd happily repeat!

Offline PLeisure

Can you explain more about the peculiar voice thing?

And is there an additional charge for anal?

cheers

vw

cheers

I thought she had stopped anal, not on profile.

Offline mrdiamond77

cheers

Seen her many times.  I can understand what the OP is getting at, she has a unique accent (a little bit high pitched maybe  :unknown:), though I like it and it has never turned me off, especially with her service (for me) being so good.

Offline dubs

Yes she has a high pitched voice and EE accent which can make her a bit difficult to understand. In my case, this led to a misunderstanding about who was about to get anally penetrated and with what.

Offline ciderhead

Yes she has a high pitched voice and EE accent which can make her a bit difficult to understand. In my case, this led to a misunderstanding about who was about to get anally penetrated and with what.
Not something you want a misunderstanding over :lol:, when I saw her I remember seeing a massive strapon hung up in the bathroom and thinking oh no thanks, it was a few years ago but I've never forgot the sight of it

Offline mrdiamond77

:D    :lol:

So don't keep us all guessing.  Did you want the strapon?   :hi:

Offline PuntingPete

cheers

Used to be an extra £20, as it's not on her profile anymore if it's a must then it's a question which needs to be asked when booking

Offline PLeisure

I thought she had stopped anal, not on profile.
Used to be an extra £20, as it's not on her profile anymore if it's a must then it's a question which needs to be asked when booking
Thanks, Both  :hi:

Frankly, I'm weirdly turned on by the thought of a mini-Polska squealing in a high-pitched voice whilst her butthole is being ravaged  :cool:
But, if one of those options is off the menu, then, regrettably, that's me out :(

Hectorshouse

I have seen her a number of times, anal was an extra £40, but she stopped that six months + ago!

Maybe the OP paid more or what?

HH :cool:

Offline PLeisure

I have seen her a number of times, anal was an extra £40, but she stopped that six months + ago!

Maybe the OP paid more or what?
Dang - why did she stop, anyone know? (PM if delicate)

OP has logged in since posting but remains intriguingly absent from this thread  :unknown:

Offline dlgh11

I'm not too sure to be honest. I simply asked for it in advance and she delivered. I believe it's still listed in the narrative on her profile so if you ask, you may get your wish.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
is angelina a member here ? prehaps she  can enlightnen you all lol

someone says £20 someone else states £40 someone else states not at all :unknown:

i ask as i know shes a uke member so maybe here to~?x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline PLeisure

someone says £20 someone else states £40 someone else states not at all :unknown:

She’s posted occasional comments on her reviews in the past, yes.

I seem to recall it was published on the profile at £30 a while back. Maybe it went up to £40 prior to her removing it from the service menu.

I’m still intrigued by the voice thing, btw  :dance:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
She’s posted occasional comments on her reviews in the past, yes.

I seem to recall it was published on the profile at £30 a while back. Maybe it went up to £40 prior to her removing it from the service menu.

I’m still intrigued by the voice thing, btw  :dance:

i remember her voice sounding like mini mouse. but shes still hot as fuck

Offline ciderhead

I've only seen her once but can't remember anything odd about her voice, was about 4 year's ago though

Offline mrdiamond77

I would not say that.  And I doubt very much if Mini has any of Angelina's talents.  Unless of course that is why Mickey always seemed happy.   :D

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I would not say that.  And I doubt very much if Mini has any of Angelina's talents.  Unless of course that is why Mickey always seemed happy.   :D

it wasnt ment in a bad way just ment high pitched lol x :P hers is much sexier than mine

Offline mrdiamond77

it wasnt ment in a bad way just ment high pitched lol x :P hers is much sexier than mine

I guessed you did not mean it in a bad way. I just thought it was a strange and funny comparison.  Just wish they would get the trains running to Bristol again so I can start punting there again.

Offline mrdiamond77

She was a member here. Did she get banned?

Offline PLeisure

See, that really does it for me... the thought of a hot as fuck WG squeaking in Polish whilst her backdoor is being indulged  :wacko:

Fiyah !  :drinks:

Offline JimmySW

Seen her once in Bristol - that's probably as close a description in my mind! (In both ways!)

Offline GoodIdea

That she is