Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds Hotels no key card  (Read 923 times)

Offline Ade65

Hi,

Any of you Leeds chaps have recommendations for a city centre hotel which has easy access - ideally no key card for lifts.

Popping up next weekend and will be seeing the lovely Miss Bond :)

Offline stevedave

puntingmate

Park Plaza and Malmaison don't require keys for the lifts

Justanotheruser

Really should avoid putting the names out on the forum. Unlikely anyone would find it and care but you never know.

Offline stevedave

Really should avoid putting the names out on the forum. Unlikely anyone would find it and care but you never know.

Agreed, hence my PM

Offline RedKettle

puntingmate

It's not really secret information which hotels don't have keycard entry to lifts.

If a girl was asking which hotel to work at that might be different.

I've had girls visit at 6+ different hotels in Leeds some with cards for the lifts some without and never had any problems

bod666

It's not really secret information which hotels don't have keycard entry to lifts.

If a girl was asking which hotel to work at that might be different.

I've had girls visit at 6+ different hotels in Leeds some with cards for the lifts some without and never had any problems

Are you going to review any of them?  :hi:

Offline cueball

Whilst you're right about it being no great secret, it will become a problem if/when the hotels get wind of their name being bounded around on a paid sex forum.

It's better for pm imo

Offline stevedave

Whilst you're right about it being no great secret, it will become a problem if/when the hotels get wind of their name being bounded around on a paid sex forum.

It's better for pm imo

100%, if they all saw this and introduced key card entry then we'd all be screwed. Or not :lol: