Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha Masseuse - Hatfield  (Read 3336 times)

6 review(s) for SamanthaMasseuse (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Demuncher

This meet was a few weeks ago so memory is a little hazy which is an indication of how forgettable the session was.  Really toyed with whether to give a neutral or negative but ultimately given that the profile states DFK and B2B, both of which were practically non existent.  Had a light peck on the lips and the B2B was just rubbing her tits on your back.  For the finish she lies on her side next to you and allows you to play with her pussy but is a really awkward angle.

Good looking lass with decent body, and a half decent massage but completely lacking in eroticism.  Feels harsh but came out decidedly underwhelmed with the lack of DFK and B2B.  I'm a reasonable looking chap in decent shape but we just didn't click I guess.

Venue was fine and clean.

External Link/Members Only

Offline dynatron

i had some email exchange with this lady but for some reason something didnt feel or seem right so i didnt go ahead with a visit
thanks for review

Offline Demuncher

i had some email exchange with this lady but for some reason something didnt feel or seem right so i didnt go ahead with a visit
thanks for review

You really didn't miss anything.  Use the cash you saved to go and see a well reviewed and reputable SP.