Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine - Colindale  (Read 3769 times)

Offline blueboy23

Link: Jasminesensualmassage.weebly.com

Location: 5 mins walk from Colindale tube station. Jasmine buzzes you in and you need to navigate a mini maze in the building to get to her apartment. Good set of flats. The apartment itself - The living room has been converted to the massage room and its all nicely done. Clean and tidy.

Service: I went  to Jasmine around a month or so back. All comms were via whatsapp and she was very prompt. Had to reschedule once and since i informed her in advance all was easily managed.
We both got into our birthday suits and me lying face down on the table. Now some have mentioned that she has the most amazing bum ever, but i found it good, not exceptional. She is young, so her bottom is still nice and pert. The main focus for me was the massage and she delivered it brilliantly. She used warm oil and she was strong in her massage. Importantly for me, she massaged my feet and hands, which typically ladies tend to forget. She got on top and slid all over with oil dripping everywhere. Flipped over and her massage continued, she edged me a couple of times and then slowly brought me to conclusion. All this while I explored her beautiful small pussy and pert bum. Cleaned me up a bit and then continued with the massage. Just over an hour done and i got up to take a shower, again all nice and clean.

Left there about 75 mins after i arrived.
Overall brilliant authentic massage, not for ones who want FS, as i dont think thats on offer. I didnt ask anyways.

£100 for the hour, i thought it was VFM.

Cheers!

Offline Waterhouse

Thanks for the review BlueBoy.

Have you visited Maria who she used to work with?  How do they compare with each other?

Cheers.

Offline blueboy23

Hi Yondu,

Nope, not visited Maria.
The Maria you ask about is she the same famous Maria from Edgware?

But Jasmine's massage was very good and I have had a few of these over the years and I can tell you Jasmine was top notch.

Offline Waterhouse

Hi Yondu,

Nope, not visited Maria.
The Maria you ask about is she the same famous Maria from Edgware?

But Jasmine's massage was very good and I have had a few of these over the years and I can tell you Jasmine was top notch.
Yes, Maria's Massage in Edgware...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her last year and thoroughly enjoyed, although the initial massage itself could have been a bit firmer. 

Sounds like Jasmine could be worth a visit, just a shame she's toward the end of the Northern Line.  The only reason I booked Maria in the first place was because I thought she was in Edgware Road, it was only on the day itself I realised it was Edgware itself DOH! :crazy:

Offline Wozel

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes, Maria's Massage in Edgware...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her last year and thoroughly enjoyed, although the initial massage itself could have been a bit firmer. 

Sounds like Jasmine could be worth a visit, just a shame she's toward the end of the Northern Line.  The only reason I booked Maria in the first place was because I thought she was in Edgware Road, it was only on the day itself I realised it was Edgware itself DOH! :crazy:

Jasmine is really sensual and erotic in style. She mixes her styles.

Maria offers a good massage but also offers more if she likes you

Offline Waterhouse

Jasmine is really sensual and erotic in style. She mixes her styles.

Maria offers a good massage but also offers more if she likes you
Guess she must've liked me then  :D

Offline Danldn84

Maria doesn’t do a massage it’s more of a rub

Offline Waterhouse

Maria doesn’t do a massage it’s more of a rub
I'd agree with that.... was okay, but certainly not what I'd expect from a qualified masseuse.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 04:33:27 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline Wozel

Sorry can I take that she then does offer FS ?

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

Offline Waterhouse

Sorry can I take that she then does offer FS ?
Possibly... if she likes you.

Offline Wozel

Cheers , may give her a go at some point

Offline LLPunting

She likes anyone willing to pay 120 for FS.

Maria is more of a randy masseuse who is game for a tumble and the massage be damned.

Jasmine is a sensual masseuse; no OW(O), no FS.

I'd rather play with Jasmine but it could be a tad frustrating.

Offline Steve2

She likes anyone willing to pay 120 for FS.

Maria is more of a randy masseuse who is game for a tumble and the massage be damned.

Jasmine is a sensual masseuse; no OW(O), no FS.

I'd rather play with Jasmine but it could be a tad frustrating.

:lol: :lol:

Offline tetraviper

Thanks for the review! :) Any description of her lookwise?

Offline Waterhouse

Thanks for the review! :) Any description of her lookwise?
Search the site... there's plenty of info about this.

JAG4555

glad u had a good time. jasmine is no 6. on my thread best sensual massage in London.
i would love to shag her from behind. if she posted pictures she could make serious money

Offline blueboy23

glad u had a good time. jasmine is no 6. on my thread best sensual massage in London.
i would love to shag her from behind. if she posted pictures she could make serious money

NO. 6 ... wow. not sure i know where your thread is. who are the rest above her?

I agree, if she put up her pictures, she would get a beeline going. But she seems busy anyways based on her availability being so less, so business for now seems good for her.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
NO. 6 ... wow. not sure i know where your thread is. who are the rest above her?

I agree, if she put up her pictures, she would get a beeline going. But she seems busy anyways based on her availability being so less, so business for now seems good for her.

Just read his reviews, he has mentioned them on there.

Top 5 are... Irina (queensway), Sophie (Baker st, waterloo), Lili (south kensington,chelsea), Diamond (ladbroke grove) and Monica

Offline blueboy23

Just read his reviews, he has mentioned them on there.

Top 5 are... Irina (queensway), Sophie (Baker st, waterloo), Lili (south kensington,chelsea), Diamond (ladbroke grove) and Monica

Cheers Kev!
Found the thread too!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=221903.0