Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Victoria  (Read 2049 times)

Offline kazuma

Has anyone booked this WG recently?

I have been trying to book a session for the past 2months or so but finding it near impossible to do so.

I have tried texting (no reply), calling (cellular switched off) and AW messaging (very slow response and by the time she replies, I had already committed to other plans), etc.

I am very intrigued by this SP because she is one of a handful who seems to allow filming in Scotland.

How have others found the booking process with her?

ttps://www.adultwork.com/5281573

Kaz

2 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline HappyG

I wouldn’t go near her as she does duos with a barebacker, External Link/Members Only

Offline kazuma

Ewwww. Thanks for the info!

Offline rhubarb

Her whole profile is covered with evidence of bare back activity.. half her films are advertised as cream pie. That and the pregnancy she had on show, it's all a little too grim.
I look at her profile occasionally and it completely puts me off every time.

Offline Subboy1980

I'm interested in her.  Been looking at her twitter page and she looks pretty hot.  £200 for 1hr is off putting though and reading her reviews im getting the impression she is not worth the £200.
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline Anon1874

I'm interested in her.  Been looking at her twitter page and she looks pretty hot.  £200 for 1hr is off putting though and reading her reviews im getting the impression she is not worth the £200.

£200 an hour is off putting… not the bareback…

Each to their own!

Offline S.X. MacHine

From what I gather speaking to other SPs, not only is she a bare backer, but she is high volume. Back to back bare back, you could say.
Definitely one to avoid, I’d say.

Offline Subboy1980

£200 an hour is off putting… not the bareback…

Each to their own!

But it doesn't say she bareback on her profile?  Unless I've missed it somewhere..
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline Scotpunter

Unless you have been with her you can't tell what the situation is re bareback. i know she has pics but that could be with a partner.

Best advice is to take care of your own sexual health and probably not punt if you are concerned who or what has been there before you.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FF2019

I am sure she used to go by another name and was located in Cowdenbeath:
She used to offer Bareback (if it was) and did the whole baby fetish.
Some high prices for Fife and she is certainly scraping the barrel