Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prices... Are they getting a bit much?  (Read 4502 times)

Offline jkrieg

I usually go for 30 minute punts and am seeing an awful lot of £100 per hh prices these days and plenty punters lining up to pay it.

Out of principle I would never spend that for 30 minutes, unless I had exhausted my other options and was super super horny. More money !== better quality.

I suppose this is just supply and demand, I guess I'm just surprised so many of you are encouraging it by paying these prices! Or am I just a wee bit out of touch?... or pehaps just a cheapskate?  :lol:

Obviously the pandemic hasn't helped things, but it seems things were going that direction pre pandemic and we seem to have less and less choice to go with it as years go by!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 09:14:38 pm by jkrieg »

Offline willie loman

a lot of girls on aw are essentially part time, they ignore calls, texts, emails, the small per centage of the providers who are in this seriously to make money, eg sauna owners, and the odd foreign girl, keep their prices realistic. plus there are all manner of punters who do it once in a blue moon, and therefore dont mind dropping a hundred here or there, plus there are some seriously wealthy punters, so . at the end of the day, the sex industry doesnt really behave like any other market, where there is a real mature attempt to build up a customer base.

Offline jkrieg

Aye don't get me wrong I don't mind spending a few quid extra now and again on a once off, I'm not a complete peasant! I suppose even fanny has inflation!

Edinburgh in particular seems to be getting pretty bad for choice and I suppose thats driving prices up. Thankfully there are still 1 or 2 great VFM girls around at the moment!

Offline willie loman

Aye don't get me wrong I don't mind spending a few quid extra now and again on a once off, I'm not a complete peasant! I suppose even fanny has inflation!

Edinburgh in particular seems to be getting pretty bad for choice and I suppose thats driving prices up. Thankfully there are still 1 or 2 great VFM girls around at the moment!

80 is my limit though , ive broken that rule a couple of times.

Offline jkrieg

Aye I'm about the same.

For more regular girls I'll typically try and get the 60/70 mark. Willing to pay £80 to test ride a new girl and have been known to part with £90 if I have seen some pretty amazing feedback... thats been a pretty hard limit after that though!

It probably doesn't help I'm starting to punt more and more out of sheer boredom during this fucking pandemic!

Online zag69

Most of the girls aren’t worth the money. GEA in the harbour days had a full list of stunners now they’re not worth it. I spent a fortune back then but there’s no one worth splashing that kind of cash on anymore. I’m dumbfounded why gorgeous girls aren’t hooring anymore.  :unknown:

Offline Subboy1980

Yes prices are becoming unreal now.  £100 for half an hour fuck off.  What happened to half hours around £60 to £70?  Whores are getting very greedy.
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline jkrieg

If we all band together like a merry bunch of horny punters and stop paying daft prices then the prices will tumble  :lol:

Offline Oldguy

I haven’t punted in over a year due to lock down. I’m looking at the prices and a local lady I visited before quite regular has just jumped from £110 to £150. I could afford it but I refuse to reward her greed, it’s a shame I won’t see her again as I always enjoyed her ( great tits ). Sadly she is not alone. If it doesn’t revert back I fear my punting days are over. But I will probably go out with a big finale.

Offline jkrieg

I haven’t punted in over a year due to lock down. I’m looking at the prices and a local lady I visited before quite regular has just jumped from £110 to £150. I could afford it but I refuse to reward her greed, it’s a shame I won’t see her again as I always enjoyed her ( great tits ). Sadly she is not alone. If it doesn’t revert back I fear my punting days are over. But I will probably go out with a big finale.

Who was it out of interest? You don't seem to have any reviews.

Offline Oldguy

I don’t have any reviews cos I haven’t punted in over a year. It’s Malee in Dunfermline.

Offline auldie63

If we all band together like a merry bunch of horny punters and stop paying daft prices then the prices will tumble  :lol:
Good luck with that ambition. If you succeed world peace will be an absolute scoosh for you :D :dash: :hi:

Offline alabama1

I usually go for 30 minute punts and am seeing an awful lot of £100 per hh prices these days and plenty punters lining up to pay it.

Out of principle I would never spend that for 30 minutes, unless I had exhausted my other options and was super super horny. More money !== better quality.

I suppose this is just supply and demand, I guess I'm just surprised so many of you are encouraging it by paying these prices! Or am I just a wee bit out of touch?... or pehaps just a cheapskate?  :lol:

Obviously the pandemic hasn't helped things, but it seems things were going that direction pre pandemic and we seem to have less and less choice to go with it as years go by!
So you would then  :dash:

Offline jkrieg

So you would then  :dash:

90 is less than 100 mate... just so you know

Offline jkrieg

Good luck with that ambition. If you succeed world peace will be an absolute scoosh for you :D :dash: :hi:

Aye that was next on the agenda mate  :lol:

We could have a sort of punter union and go on strike!

Offline The Monk

Prices in Edinburgh area are becoming shocking along with the arrogance of some of the WGs in Edinburgh who think its ok to bump your booking a few hours before the meeting. Got a limited of £80 per half hour and £140 for a hour not willing to pay for extras unless it's anal. I would push to £90 for a reliable well reviewed WG other wise they can piss off.
The service providers charging £100 per half hour will price themselves out the market as lockdown eases along with saunas opening. I dont mind punting 2 or 3 times a month and willing to travel from Edinburgh to Glasgow for a punt of £80 per half hour or below I am no longer willing to pay the Edinburgh WGs rates to be pissed around and ignored trying to arrange a booking stick it where the sun don't shine girls.

I understand WGs get a shit load of messages from weirdo's and drunks at all times of the day and night and they get pissed off must be overwhelming at times.

Online DrGFreeman

I think for a long time the number of foreign girls kept prices down through competition, but they've all gone home
as things open up, lots of customers with cash & full balls and a reduced number of girls
its currently a sellers market as supply is less than demand, so the girls are trying to push prices up
not sure I blame them - I charge for my time what I think is the market rate
if you dont like the rate, dont book them

I haven't been punting but before christmas I balked at 90/hh
now ? Id just probably pay it for a reliable girl

Offline Deadpool

Until covid fucks off the prices will stay high

There used to be 4,5,6 pages of girls with their green light on now there is 2 maybe 3 so it is inevitable that the ones working will put their prices up

It’s the way of the world

Offline Clattypats

Until covid fucks off the prices will stay high

And what's to say it will change irrespective...  :unknown:

Probably won't effect you anyway...  :)

Offline Deadpool

And what's to say it will change irrespective...  :unknown:

Probably won't effect you anyway...  :)

Why the dig??

Offline Clattypats

Why the dig??
To be fair, maybe you haven't seen anyone since Dec 2019/Jan 2020... :hi:

Offline Deadpool

To be fair, maybe you haven't seen anyone since Dec 2019/Jan 2020... :hi:
am i not allowed to be a casual user of the forum??

Offline Clattypats

Offline Deadpool

Here you go... Hope this helps...  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=298801.msg3144184#msg3144184

Seeing this is a new account because i couldnt log into my old account for some reason and i havent visited any girls since i joined with this account because of covid i fail to see your point given the circumstances we are living in now but you keep policing the site your doing a great job.

Offline Clattypats

Seeing this is a new account because i couldnt log into my old account for some reason and i havent visited any girls since i joined with this account because of covid i fail to see your point given the circumstances we are living in now but you keep policing the site your doing a great job.
Hence my post saying "maybe you haven't seen anyone since Dec 2019/Jan 2020"...Thats all you had to say initially...
"casual user" suggests leech... Only you know the answer to that...  :thumbsup:

Offline jkrieg

Hence my post saying "maybe you haven't seen anyone since Dec 2019/Jan 2020"...Thats all you had to say initially...

To be fair mate we are in the middle of a global pandemic. The account switch is a bit odd though 🤔

Online DrGFreeman

What is the point of such hostility to new members ?
What will it achieve?

Offline Deadpool

To be fair mate we are in the middle of a global pandemic. The account switch is a bit odd though 🤔

my old account

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270737.msg2767330#msg2767330

Offline jkrieg

my old account

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270737.msg2767330#msg2767330

Aye that's fair enough then. I have an ancient account that went dormant years ago before I fired back up punting.

Some cunts aren't just hostile to newbies... They just get their kicks going post to post kicking up a fuss  :lol:

Offline Ghostbottle

It's insane pricing. Unless I was oil sheik rich I can't, out of principle, pay those prices for 30mins. It would affect me enjoying it. Feeling like I was conned the whole time. I think June last year there were threads about it going up £10/20 and how ridiculous it was. Now its doubled.

I'm still surprised about the pricing with the perception of people being tight on cash and SPs not been able to work for so long. I read peoples reasoning, but given everything else dropping prices to encourage people to spend face-to-face I thought it'd be the same here.

I could understand demand being enough not to drop regular prices but double them? Wish things went the more volume more money way. Hope things change. Might have to wait if or when the budget cuts hit and peoples spending power is screwed etc etc

Offline Courtney

...yet rossco100 is shown as last active the 2nd Feb 2021 and deadpool was created on 30th Dec 2020  :unknown: :bomb:

5 Multiple accounts
Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts.

Aye that's fair enough then. I have an ancient account that went dormant years ago before I fired back up punting.

...in other words kind of suggests you were previously banned. :bomb:

Offline jkrieg

...yet rossco100 is shown as last active the 2nd Feb 2021 and deadpool was created on 30th Dec 2020  :unknown: :bomb:

5 Multiple accounts
Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts.

...in other words kind of suggests you were previously banned. :bomb:

Nah I got into a relationship and deleted anything to do with punting. This was a good 7 years ago though. If I had I wouldn't be volunteering that information in the first place!

5 accounts is an odd one like 😂
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 02:19:28 am by jkrieg »

Offline horneyboy1975

My limit is 80 quid per half an hour . I will not be encouraging hire prices . A newbie in my town started of 70 for half and hour I requested a 45 minute booking all agreed 110 quid  . The morning of the booking email to confirm the booking . Part of email was the price change . I feel if a fee was agreed we should get it at agreed rate . I cancelled the booking and got called a time waster . I got a random email weeks later stating she has a slot for me that night for 110 for 45 minutes .  I just said NO.

Offline Clattypats

5 accounts is an odd one like 😂
It's not 5 accounts... Its rule 5...

Offline Clattypats

What is the point of such hostility to new members ?
What will it achieve?
He's not a new member for one...

It achieved finding out he has multiple accounts... :)

Offline jkrieg

It's not 5 accounts... Its rule 5...

...ah ... I see that now  :lol:  :dash:

Offline Name Not Found

When I started punting, well before the turn of the century, the standard Edinburgh price was 60 quid for a half hour.  Just out of interest, I had a look at an inflation calculator and it turns out today's equivalent is just over 90.  My personal limit is 80, but I've come to the conclusion that I think that may just because it doesn't feel too much over 60!  We tend to base our perception of value not on anything real, but on what we paid for something when we first bought it, so 100 seems extortionate to me.  I suspect a punter starting out today would have no real problem with paying 100 because they have no other baseline.

Offline jkrieg

When I started punting, well before the turn of the century, the standard Edinburgh price was 60 quid for a half hour.  Just out of interest, I had a look at an inflation calculator and it turns out today's equivalent is just over 90.  My personal limit is 80, but I've come to the conclusion that I think that may just because it doesn't feel too much over 60!  We tend to base our perception of value not on anything real, but on what we paid for something when we first bought it, so 100 seems extortionate to me.  I suspect a punter starting out today would have no real problem with paying 100 because they have no other baseline.

This is true, and in retrospect I earn 4 times what I earned back then so probably shouldn't be such a tight cunt!

Thats interesting that it was still £60 back then though. I started punting about 8-9 years ago and was getting punts at £50-£60 per hour.

But like you say... even fanny has inflation! Unfortunately the higher prices haven't brought better quality though!

Offline willie loman

yes, but compare the no of hookers now and then, no internet, no adultwork, no ryan air hookers, no seeking arrangements, thats why in real terms, prices have remained low.

Offline jkrieg

yes, but compare the no of hookers now and then, no internet, no adultwork, no ryan air hookers, no seeking arrangements, thats why in real terms, prices have remained low.

Aye good point. I grew up in an era of being able to book fanny online... How privileged!

Offline willie loman

Aye good point. I grew up in an era of being able to book fanny online... How privileged!

danube st 1974, £3, receiving corporal punishment, 1£ a stroke.

Offline The Critic

Offline JayEZ2K

I feel the same way. Normally I only pay £60-80hh, depending on services and quality of the girl. I only pay £100hh for specific services, like a-levels.

Supply definitely fell during covid, so partly that could be an issue of supply and demand. Although it's also odd, because I would have expected for demand to also have dropped, which should have kept prices the same. But instead it was common that some SPs increased their prices from £80hh to £100hh (or more) during covid.

I wasn't magically given a raise, so I can't keep up with the rise in cost without reducing my number of punts.

I suppose we need to wait for both supply and demand to return to pre-covid levels, which will hopefully normalize things.

Although something we can do it to teach new punters what common prices are. I have seen newer punters blowing way too much for punts that could have been had for much cheaper. I had done this at times when I was new to punting. Overpaying results in driving up prices.

Offline J_H

I've noticed a sharp increase in TS rates too; one of my 'regulars' suddenly went from £100 h/h to £120 h/h which, even allowing for the fact that a walk on the wild side always costs a bit more, is pretty eye-watering.

Currently pondering whether she should remain on the 'regular' list!

Offline JayEZ2K

I've noticed a sharp increase in TS rates too; one of my 'regulars' suddenly went from £100 h/h to £120 h/h which, even allowing for the fact that a walk on the wild side always costs a bit more, is pretty eye-watering.

Currently pondering whether she should remain on the 'regular' list!
If she's a regular, you should ask for her previous rate. In fact, everyone should do this in an attempt to slow the price hikes.

For new girls, one might even check their recent prices before the hike, and offer that.

There should be plenty of options soon, so you can always shop around to find the best VFM.

Offline J_H

If she's a regular, you should ask for her previous rate. In fact, everyone should do this in an attempt to slow the price hikes.

For new girls, one might even check their recent prices before the hike, and offer that.

There should be plenty of options soon, so you can always shop around to find the best VFM.

Good point.

Though in this case 'regular' probably means 2/3 times a year.

Offline Harrymetsally

Dinnay worry folks, wgs need to pay bills and once the competitors come back who sat out covid plus the punter population increases ten fold once they've been vaccinated all will return to normal.

Higher prices = shorter booking times = more traffic to the hotel/punting flat = punters more likely to no-show = less regulars = lose good safe regulars who refuse to pay more = punters more likely to go elsewhere should service not match the inflated price.   A lot of these burds offer big mac and fries service at best and it isn't gonna fly at x2 the price.

The biggest worry regarding prices is all the romas and foreign girls being kicked out the country.  Immigrants keep prices low it is unfortunate to say.

Offline Harrymetsally

Re: Prices... Are they getting a bit much?

External Link/Members Only

Yup

OWO.. NO
Bareback.. NO
CIM.. NO
ORAL ON ME.. NO
Everything Is With Protection On At All Times.....

She looks like something you pump off fabswingers for free too

Bet she can't find her phone under the mount everest of dust covering it

Offline Oldguy

Re: Prices... Are they getting a bit much?

External Link/Members Only

Yup

That is unbelievable for a 50year old short fat fucker with so many restrictions. Surely nobody will give that £200 for an hour. 3 year ago she was £100. Greedy pig.

Offline jkrieg

That is unbelievable for a 50year old short fat fucker with so many restrictions. Surely nobody will give that £200 for an hour. 3 year ago she was £100. Greedy pig.

Yeah I'd only shag her if she paid me £200 tbh... I suppose people like that are probably just doing it for a little extra dosh on the side and not a full time gig otherwise they would be broke... Either that or she thinks she can cash in on covid.