Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celina Blonde Real, Bromley  (Read 422 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6931486) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline JackNastyFace

This was a toftt visit as far as I can tell:

External Link/Members Only

Location: a shared flat about ten minutes' walk from Bromley South in the Park Langley direction.  On the second floor (no lift) of a low-rise block.  Decent inside. Nice shower in a nice big bathroom; Celina's room is fairly small, with basically just a big futon-like bed, some furniture and little more.

Girl: As per the pictures — sensational in my opinion, with reasonable-size knockers, a shaven, perfect pussy, a juicy ass and nary a blemish.  She even had lots of freckles around her windpipe, which was enduring.  Dressed exactly as requested.  Brazilian; has previously been in NYC.

Comms: She's speedy to reply, but language barriers were occasionally a problem, and she insisted of seeing a photo of me before giving the go-ahead.  We painstakingly agreed the service: French kissing, massage, striptease, OWO (at a £20 supplement) and protected sex for £200.  She told me she never receives oral despite it being listed on her profile.  I had asked to wear the shirt and tights combo from her gallery photos; she had readily agreed.

There was then a sudden cancellation, due to her having, seemingly, made plans which didn't fit around her booking.  Bit of a warning sign, one I might have heeded, but we were able to agree a slightly earlier time.  It all felt like a considerable effort.

Meet: Unfortunately, the meet felt like a considerable effort for her.  She seemed mostly tense and distant — only to smile warmly for a bit — from the get-go. Every time we built a bit of momentum (a great striptease by her; some soft kissing; some stroking), and I began to build a stiffy, she'd interrupt things by vigorously changing position, or fastidiously moving her hair to a more comfortable position, or turning round, her back to my front, and getting me to glide my hands on her shoulders.  "No, not like this, like this."  She objected to my beard in terms of the kissing, and suggested she use a toy on herself when I'd no interest in.  Weren't we meeting so I could cum?  It was all stop-start, with a sense that she'd rather be anywhere else; then she was back, snogging with abandon; then another interruption. She stroked my body, but with her back to my face; I caught her in the mirror looking bored and distant.  Ugh.

Eventually, even though I wasn't the least bit hard, I requested she start a blow job.  "No babyyy, with condom."  Cue a ten-minute conversation/argument wherein she listed excuses — she doesn't like sucking cock when it's not hard (if you suck, it might get hard..); she had a painful gum; she preferred a condom — and I, staying as calm as I could, reiterated time and again that we had agreed OWO.  Eventually she gave me some, the expression on her face near-identical to mine on Christmas Day when I had to eat a sprout.  I think she'd have rather done the cinnamon challenge than suck my uncovered cock.  The sucking was okay, but stuttered, and her displeasure was so evident that I had no chance of achieving rigidity.  I decided to call it a day; it was tempting to argue for some money back but, frankly, I'd had enough of her.

When I was leaving, she was curiously warm — happy to kiss; playful — in exactly the way she hadn't been for the previous c45 minutes.  All a bit baffling; more to the point, all a bit shit.  Some positives (hot girl, outfit as requested, nice flat) but the abysmal service means that this has to be a negative.

Offline king tarzan

Money grabbing disinterested
Avoid 🛑
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac