Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unique_Monica - Warren Street  (Read 561 times)

57 review(s) for UNIQUE_MONICA  (41 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Film Director

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to all who have reviewed her before  :thumbsup:

Summary - Average-looking, good GFE, (almost) faultless service delivery.

Comms and Location - tried a couple of times before - either busy or not working.  Then confirmed booking day ahead by text.  When confirming on the day by text, she (the maid I suspect) suggested either an hour earlier or an hour later (first slight  :thumbsdown:), an hour earlier was actually better for me (even than my proposed time) so I took it.  Flat reasonably tidy in block on Marylebone/Euston Rd, within 5 mins walk of Warren St tube.  Functional shower.  Mirror at side of bed (IIRC) put to good use.

The Girl - Not great first impressions looks-wise, slightly saggy tits and slight belly (not major), bit of a conk.  Otherwise quite fit looking figure.  I would say 4-5 years older than advertised age.  Polish but been here quite a long time (c. 10 years IIRC), speaks good English and is quite chatty.

The Meet - 1 hour £130.  Services - DFK, OWO, RO, CIM, Protected sex in various positions.  Any visual reservations (almost) made up for by top quality service.  Enthusiastic in both DFK and OWO, which was good, plenty of attention to balls and eye contact throughout.  Quite tight IIRC during sex.  She seemed to be getting into both the RO and sex, quiet moaning nothing too OTT.  My only reservation on service was that she refused fingers - seems like this is pot luck then  :unknown:.  2 rounds both ending in CIM, which she took fully and then very discretely spat into tissue (so discrete that I thought she might have swallowed at one point :lol:).  As I went for post-punt shower I noticed someone (the maid I think  :unknown:) wandering around between rooms.  Also, after the time switch I had suspected back-to-back booking, but she was in no hurry to chuck me out (5-10 mins over), so I think it must have been the 'maid' fucking up and there was no next client waiting.

Summary - pretty good value for services and enthusiasm, had I not been time switched and refused fingers, it would have been a definite positive (services outweighed visual reservations).