Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HARLEY_QUEEN_95 - Tooting  (Read 757 times)

19 review(s) for Gym_Bunny_19 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5940881) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 21 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Diggler fights back!

External Link/Members Only

Location - Tooting. Easy to find parking off peak which is very nearby.
Upper Tooting Rd, SW17 7PB. Her flat is above shops

Fee - £100ph

THE FLAT
Her flat was easy enough to find with good comms. There’s quite a few rooms in there so I’m guessing a few girls work from there. The place was quite big with a communal bathroom. Her room was quite spacious, bed had no headboard which was a bit awkward.

ABOUT HARLEY
The first thing you notice about her is how she is covered with tattoos which it doesn’t look like she is on AW. I don’t mind one or two but I’m not a huge fan of girls that are heavily inked. She even said she consciously hides these on her profile.
She appears to have had a cleft lip/palate as there is a distinct scar on her top lip that runs into her nostril.
Her body shape is great, she is in really good shape and has a great arse and perky pair of B/C cup boobs which she said she’s going to have a job on (shame).
She’s quite feisty and playful which can become irritating after a certain point. I would say she’s about 27yrs old.
She asked me what i’d like and her profile suggests she’s crazy hot in bed and is willing, but she made up some excuse for not wanting to perform OWO which she states she does with CIM on her profile. There was no kissing or any intention to on her part which to be honest I didn’t mind as she had a persistent cough that no doubt she’s picked up some bug from her clients.
So she wanked me hard and then sucked me (covered). We banged in a few positions and eventually I popped. After that lay there and chatted shit for a while, I could have gone for a second time but couldn’t be bothered as she didn’t really want to. She states she does anal and all sorts on her profile but I think she’s probably a bullshitter from my experience as she is reluctant to make good on her enjoys.