Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alina Massage Room – Chingford – E4  (Read 3294 times)

Offline Eggbert

Date: 30th March

Services: 1 hour body to body massage with hand relief - £100

Location: Nice house with ample parking outside but I think it would be quite difficult to get there by public transport (address is on her website). The room the massage was carried out in and the shower were clean and done up nicely.

Looks: Alina is a bigger girl than Joanna and Daniela. She’s tall and voluptuous (which  makes for a better B2B massage IMO). She’s has a pretty face and a happy disposition and perfect English.

Meeting: I texted her when I got there and she replied immediately with the door number. It’s quite a nice house and there appeared to be no one else there. It was a day time meet so that may be the reason. Alina is very tactile and I would say this is a proper erotic massage rather than your average rub and tug. One move I particularly enjoyed was her putting my cock in between her butt cheeks and sliding up and down. She did this both facing away and towards me and I was pretty close to going. At one point she put on a glove and put her finger up my arsehole and left it in there for about 30 seconds while she stroked my cock with the other hand! She didn’t offer any touching and I didn’t ask as I find it ruins the mood if she says no. Loads of credit card swipes and a very good hand job to finish. Even gave me a sweet as I left!

Offline Thin_Lizzy_125

Tried Alina's recently, basic £60 service. She seems to have hit the sweet spot in terms of price / value. Very pleased and hope she does well here.