Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFEnglish - Preston  (Read 1077 times)

19 review(s) for GFEnglishblonde (9 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]

Offline ISTS2005

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Low end budget hotel in Preston, very recently. No issues with room or location really. Plenty of room next door for a pint before or after (which I did enjoy afterwards). Half hour visit, came once, then left shortly afterwards maybe 20 minutes into the half hour. Didnt feel like hanging around and wanted a pint.

Girl has been reviewed on here before, with mixed feedback - decided to go and visit for myself. She is quite good looking, photos seem accurate. 7/10 for the body, boobs felt a bit limp and floppy and I had been hoping for more firmness. My main gripe was she has a rather indifferent attitude about her. No OWO despite it showing on the profile (and I'm always very clean). Seemed in a bit of a rush to get me out and then get the next one in and a bit vacant. Also has a bit of a nasally sort of voice about her.

Reasonably pleasant enough experience and body, so avoids a negative, but nothing to justify another visit and wont be going into the wank bank. Neutral.

Offline reddevil93

Have you met her pimp?  :lol: I would say she's good enough for a half an hour booking (but you can only cum once apparently).

gingerthom

Thanks for the review, had her on my HL for a while but didn't realise she had so much neg/neutral feedback on here, dropped now :thumbsdown:

Offline ISTS2005

reddevil whats that about her pimp lol?