Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalya_Busty - Aldgate East  (Read 773 times)

2 review(s) for RaynaQueen (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Rebecca_London_Vip (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sometimes, I just want a no-frills shag with a fit Romanian with a tight body for 15-30 minutes. I had this urge the other week and scheduled a punt with Natalya as I passed through Aldgate.

When speaking with the maid, I was very clear that I wanted to see Natalya and any attempt to b+s will result in me walking. She assured me that Natalya was available.

Bollocks she was - as I arrived on her road I am fairly certain I saw her walking out of the flat right past me. Things were made even more frustrating as she looked amazing in jeans, fuck-me boots and a skimpy, low-cut top. A car full of young Asian hoodlums even started blaring their car horn at her.

I went up to the flat anyway, and I think I was met by:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looked quite shitty in a long, grey t-shirt and had no makeup on. She said 'I am so sorry, Natalya is busy and I do not know when she will be free. You want to say with me?'.

B+S is annoying, but I have had some excellent B+S punts before. I probably would have given Rayna a go for 30 minutes but she looked like she had just woken up, so I walked.

For those of you who find B+S totally unacceptable and may have been considering a punt with one of this mob, you might want to avoid them. They are based on Hessel Street.

Offline dubhcarr

sorry for your no show with your NSP... :dash:
same story time after time it seems the only good Romanian I saw was working at Divas the other 99.9% in London seem crap service wise and VFM wise (if they show up!!)
better luck next time...... :music: