Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MADY&IN&LOVE - London - Camden - Euston  (Read 372 times)

dc79

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This punt took place on May 18th 2018.  It was a 3rd or 4th choice as other AW profiles were busy or too far away

Price - £60 for 1/2 hour

Comms - Good.  Called number and got an answer straight away followed by an address via sms just a minute later.  She sounded nice on the phone and matched the cute profile pics

Location - A flat with buzzer really close to a well known strip club in Euston.  There were people around but I don't care about that.  They have little idea or interest in what I'm doing & if they do know, they've probably been there too!

Looks - This was 100% the girl in the pics but in this case, the camera does lie.  She looked miserable, drawn (maybe under the influence) and massively disinterested.  Top that off with a massive chip on her shoulder & you're somewhere near reality.

Service - As listed on the AW profile, I was hoping for some OWO, Anal play (I love to lick a girl's asshole), some fucking and cim.  Sadly, the punt could not be further from that.
After struggling with basic communication (I suspect that another girl took my original call), we got naked and she slapped a blue rubber on my cock making it look like a smurf  :scare:.  Amazingly, I stayed hard as I asked her to suck me off.  She did but TBH, my mrs sucks cock better than she does! :dash:
I ask her to get on her back so i can eat some pussy but instead (language barrier), she gets on all fours expecting me to fuck her.  I put my face in and go straight for her asshole only to be met with complaints and a lot of tutting.  So, I move to her pussy but as soon as I stroke it with a finger, more tutting.  "no fingers" she shouts as she is checking message on her phone. :thumbsdown:
At this point, I'm wishing that I'd just gone to a toilet and smashed one out but I've paid for half hour & I'm gonna get my monies worth!
So I alternate fucking her and eating pussy, getting pushed off her clit whenever she seems to be getting some sort of sensation until she calls 10 minutes left.  At this, I fuck her on her back really slowly, squashing my balls into her until I shoot my load in the bag.  I think that pissed her off but fuck it, I got no service from her.

She jumps off, gets dressed (as do I) and works me to the door.  As I leave, I ask if I can go wash my face (smells of pussy & I'm meeting mates in 10) and she moans some more!

Conclusion - If it turns you on to fuck a miserable cow that does not offer any level of interaction, tuts a lot, offers no services listed and is more interested in her phone, go for it.  If not, go for a wank & save yourself £60

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the warning.

Sounds trafficked or heavily controlled by the pimp, together with all the negatives mentioned in the review. Definitely one to Avoid.