Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessice69 - Stratford  (Read 1238 times)

Mr India

External Link/Members Only

Duration = 1 hour
Services included = dfk, owo, protected sex in various positions.

My punt with Jessica occurred over a week ago. Punt was arranged through SMS fairly prompt replies to enquiries. Booked with Jess for an hour.

Lots of parking nearby. I chose to park in the gala bingo car park. Beware though the car park uses anpr. So ensure you booked you parking time beforehand..there is an app for this.

Walked my was to Jess's building. 2 doors to get in. There was no concierge as others have reported at the desk. Arrived at the apartment door. Waiting anxiously. Jess opened the door and let's me in. Very bubbly and smiley as others have said. She was wearing a black top with some  nice panties. Looked like a perfect girl next door.
Exchanged notes and we just lay on the bed for a short while just feeling each other which progressed to dfk. This was the highlight for me with just the right amount of tongue.

My hands are now wandering all over the place. We slowly start to strip while still in dfk. Jess gave some excellent owo which was nice and sloppy. Leaning over to kiss often which I happily obliged to. She made me feel like a king! On with the dom and jess moves into position. I was lying down she rode me cowgirl and it felt great. We move onto doggy and she does have a beautiful bum. Doing doggy for a while now slowly just enjoying it all and i did not want to go warp speed. Finally I flip her over and and I am now in missionary.  Jess has some very nice boobs. Just firm enough to want to suck on them and play which added to the excitement. With lots of eye contact and nice moans..

We were at it for some time.in most with no sign of me cumming. All of a sudden the bed snap on one side. I loved how Jess did not give a shit and asked me to continue she seemed to be enjoying herself. I was not showing any sign of cumming so Jess requests I cum in her mouth. With that as an incentive I think happy thoughts in most before I let my load out in Jess's mouth. After that she spat it out and we continued with some.dfk which was very nice. After this I get to the shower which seemed an eternity away from.her room and have a nice hot shower. Come.back to the room.chilled out..Jess looked great just walking around the apartment naked hmmmm I get changed and give her a kiss on the lips and bid farewell.

When Nicole returns I shall definitely look to seeing both at the same time. Already discussed with Nicole on the phone. She seems very professional and customer orientated assured I would not forget and will have a great time.

I enjoyed my time with Jess. Highly recommended
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 04:21:19 pm by Mr India »

Offline World Sick

We were at it for some time.in most with no sign of me summing. All of a sudden the bed snap on one side. I loved how Jess did not give a shit and asked me to continue she seemed to be enjoying herself. I was not showing any sign of cumming so Jess requests I fun in her mouth. With that as an incentive I think happy thoughts in most before I let my load out in Jess's mouth. After that she spat it out and we continued with some.dfk which was very nice.

Hi, just a couple of points here. You were hammering away so much, you broke the bed? So now she has a broken bed?

Two, how much time passed between her spitting out a mouthful of your cum and then you sticking your tongue in her mouth? Wasn’t very clear.

Offline World Sick

I wouldn’t care if my jizz  tasted like Ribena, I wouldn’t want a backwash of that.

Mr India

Hi, just a couple of points here. You were hammering away so much, you broke the bed? So now she has a broken bed?

Two, how much time passed between her spitting out a mouthful of your cum and then you sticking your tongue in her mouth? Wasn’t very clear.

Nope was not hammering away at all. The bed had a weak spot underneath the frame I think. Just needs to popped back into place.

With regards to point 2. After spitting it out we lay on bed caressing each other before doing some dfk. Was not that long tbh. I didn't care. It was a great experience with Jess.

Offline Sinz

So let me guess this right, you were whinging yesterday you could get hold of them and now you post a review for her after saying you are going to find another WG ?

Has anyone had any success trying to get hold of either girls?

Yesterday they were fully booked and today they have gone off the radar. Must have packed a lot of meat and veg. Hope they aren't burnt out. I want a go!

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So let me guess this right, you were whinging yesterday you could get hold of them and now you post a review for her after saying you are going to find another WG ?

He’s a waste of space troll, just living on borrowed time.

Offline Parking

It doesn't add up :unknown:

InstaPunt

It doesn't add up :unknown:
Ive been saying it for a while, a lot of negative and positive posts come from newbies or very infrequent posters. Best to ignore and dont feed them

Offline Yaardie

There something really suspicious about this wg.

Either she's REALLY that popular or there's just alot of Bs going on with these reviews.