Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amira - House of Divine  (Read 2691 times)

Offline BootsnBunches

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the pleasure (or otherwise)?

Have wanted an indian girl for a long time, but it's not an easy ask as well know.

Wondered in particular how discretionary the owo is.

Cheers

Offline drwho

I saw her back in November.
Fairly reserved light kissing from what I can remember. Didn't remember much about the oral. I only booked 30 mins so I might have even forgone oral as I amused myself in other ways. RO was definitely accepted though, and enjoyed.

Shes also genuinely Indian if there was any doubt.
My admittedly faded impression (I got pissed straight after which probably doesnt help) is she is pretty, exotic, well spoken but shy.

Providing she sticks around I think I might still go back at some point though....

Offline raf82

Hi, I saw her recently and have to say I thought she was very good looking.

However...I got a lot of the ' oh... You're too excited...Calm down...'.

Thing is, I'm not very aggressive!

Jasmine is still the number one HOD girl for me at the moment

Offline BootsnBunches

Thanks Chaps. Lets hope my diary and her coincide again soon.

midlandz_boy88

thinking bout seeing her, seen the one review, would you say she kissed at all made an attempt to,

Offline drwho

She kissed with me.
It seens my experience was quite a bit better than jennahazefan's, though I admit I'm a bit more forgiving when it comes to service levels if the girl is a good looking Indian (or Oriental/Black/Latin) and she is.

midlandz_boy88

thanks may go for this one, ill keep you updated

Offline Spacecowb0y

she is a good looking girl, as i had a quick chat with her when seeing Apple recently. No idea on service though

midlandz_boy88

Do hod have a cum limit in hour bookings im tempted to see her,

Offline drwho

If you think about it - any Cum limit (or not) is imposed by the girl in the room at the time of booking, rather than being a blanket policy by HOD.

My experiences with (quite a few) HOD girls show they are on the whole willing to go for a round 2 (even on a 30 min booking)

Memorable exceptions to this rule (for me at least) were
Ashley
and Danielle
(1 cum limit for 30 mins)

As they say...... YMMV

midlandz_boy88

Went to see her in mk, shes attractive. No dfk but body kissing and caressing. Enough to get me going. We tried to go for a second time but didnt get hard enough and ran out of time.

Offline FunTimesYesPlease

I didn't have the best time with her, bottom of the HOD girls for me ... maybe I have just had the pleasure of meeting the nice ones.