Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any tips on using the site  (Read 549 times)

Offline andy56

Good morning everyone. I'm a new member using the site for the first time and cant wait to get started but can anyone give me a few tips on how to use the site to get the best results/replies.........sometimes I can be a bit of a numb nuts when using a PC. I live in the WN7 postcode so if anyone in the future is short for moresomes let me know.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Welcome andy :)

On the whole this is a very friendly forum, and the amount of knowledge available is fantastic, as is many people's generosity in sharing it.

I suppose one general tip would be to always be as specific as you can in your posts. If you're interested in seeing a WG but haven't identified any possible candidates yet, at least describe your type (age, looks, services offered, and perhaps things like nationality if that's important to you, and if you'd like her to rim you while you recite Baudelaire, or whatever special kinks you may have  :D).

If you'd like to get information on a particular WG, make sure you include a link to her profile (which will usually be an AW profile). Also, before you ask do a quick search here on the forum to see if she's already been discussed and/or reviewed. To do this, just copy her AW user id number, which is part of the URL of her profile and can also be found towards the bottom of every profile. Simply stick that into the Search window on this forum and you'll see all the posts that mention her, including reviews.

Speaking of reviews, the real strength of this site is the honesty of those, compared to certain other WG discussion forums and AW itself. But WGs come and go, they may change their attitudes and services, and not everybody likes the same thing. For that reason, we need everyone's input to keep the review sections comprehensive and current. You'll probably find that if you take the trouble to contribute a review every now and then, other forum members will be even more helpful to you. Oh, and before you write you first review, have a look at how others do it. There's no single "right way" here, but there are certain bits of info we all want to see.

Hope this helps :hi: 
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 03:26:25 pm by ProtocolDroid »

pierrot

Dont try and create multiple log ins and user names you will be found out and you will join a very long list of banned members.
Have fun. Dont get in to arguments and just ignore those who do..

Offline cueball

Expect some ribbing and being called out, we get many nutters, touts, under cover prossies, pimps and bullshitters.

You'll get picked up on until your more established.

Don't be lazy with the research, do some leg work and ask for advice, you'll get it if you've not got a massive chip on your shoulder.

You'll get out what you put in.

Offline con-a-ser

cant wait to get started but can anyone give me a few tips on how to use the site to get the best results/replies........

Give an indication of what you like ie
Parlour or Indi type girl money you want to spend ie £50/30 mins or £150 for an hour
girl looks ie tattoo's like or hate , tits big small false natural etc

you will get some advice

Punt & report back then folk are more likly to help you been a contributor rather than a leech

Hawkwind71

Above all be relatively polite at first anyway, develop a tough skin for criticism, and contribute as soon as you can.

oh and avoid all fluff unless you state that you know it is fluff.

yorkshire123

Read, read then just when you thought you had read it all read a bit more.

Be polite (ish), don't be afraid to ask but try to do a little research before hand, stand your ground when members are questioning you or engaging in a bit of gentle ribbing, don't ask a question then fuck off for a week, share & share alike & more importantly pick a prossie & give her your best shot (or shots if you still can) then give a factual review of the event on how you found it at the time irrespective of previous reviews.

But the most important advice I can give you is if you're a previously banned member playing the cunt you will be found out (see highlighted above  :D)

Welcome by the way, you have just joined one of the most punter orientated regions in the whole of UK punting  :hi:

nuts4you

And that,s from Yorkie,who usually(all yorkies) give fuck all away,         only joking mate,great advice ,  nuts  :hi:

Offline johnbanebridge

Welcome andy :)

On the whole this is a very friendly forum, and the amount of knowledge available is fantastic, as is many people's generosity in sharing it.

I suppose one general tip would be to always be as specific as you can in your posts. If you're interested in seeing a WG but haven't identified any possible candidates yet, at least describe your type (age, looks, services offered, and perhaps things like nationality if that's important to you, and if you'd like her to rim you while you recite Baudelaire, or whatever special kinks you may have  :D).

If you'd like to get information on a particular WG, make sure you include a link to her profile (which will usually be an AW profile). Also, before you ask do a quick search here on the forum to see if she's already been discussed and/or reviewed. To do this, just copy her AW user id number, which is part of the URL of her profile and can also be found towards the bottom of every profile. Simply stick that into the Search window on this forum and you'll see all the posts that mention her, including reviews.

Speaking of reviews, the real strength of this site is the honesty of those, compared to certain other WG discussion forums and AW itself. But WGs come and go, they may change their attitudes and services, and not everybody likes the same thing. For that reason, we need everyone's input to keep the review sections comprehensive and current. You'll probably find that if you take the trouble to contribute a review every now and then, other forum members will be even more helpful to you. Oh, and before you write you first review, have a look at how others do it. There's no single "right way" here, but there are certain bits of info we all want to see.

Hope this helps :hi:

Good advice, the quickest way to find info on WGs from adultwork on here. Like others have said just relax on here, don't be afraid to ask questions and don't let some of the grouchy members of the forum stop you. Most importantly have fun. Welcome to the forum.

Offline andy56

Thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated. I have seen some independents in the past and enjoyed it but of what some of you have said maybe I have been lucky, I will do some research in the future. I will keep you informed with reviews as and when they happen but this might not be so frequent because of the stupid rota at work. Wouldn't mind a party or something similar soon.

Hawkwind71

Thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated. I have seen some independents in the past and enjoyed it but of what some of you have said maybe I have been lucky, I will do some research in the future. I will keep you informed with reviews as and when they happen but this might not be so frequent because of the stupid rota at work. Wouldn't mind a party or something similar soon.

I like a guy that jumps right in. Took me ages to consider a party.

Offline andy56

Fuck it hawkwind71 Ill give anything a go.........well nearly anything

Hawkwind71

Fuck it hawkwind71 Ill give anything a go.........well nearly anything

Spoken like a true punter. Have fun. And dont forget to post the party review   :drinks: