Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy~Jade in Loughborough  (Read 1966 times)

Offline Leicspunt

External Link/Members Only

Not seen this profile before but she looks awesome. Awaiting reply to email I sent earlier.

Not reviews here but has some positive reviews on AW from other punters who have seen reputable girls so might be worth keeping an eye on this.

Anyone with any info/experience?

Offline Blueboy64

180 quid for an hour! Count me out!

Offline HailWood

180 quid for an hour! Count me out!
+1

Says she is ex-Sandy’s- wonder who she was there as there maybe reviews in the NW section.

Offline Picti

It looks like within her Loughborough availability she's working from Club Classique (on their rota as Jade). 

Online goodolnick

Looks great bit £180 p.h. is pretty expensive........

Would TOFTT for if this was £100 or so!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Being an ex SS, I posted a query in the North West Region, for any further info.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=119849.msg2374608#msg2374608

Apart from comments about her rates, here's the main responses:

If it is the Jade from about 4/5 years ago then she is good

Great oral

Ifs and buts though about if it is the same one

Sandy's Superstars: Viewing more info on Jade

Offline Leicspunt

Thanks for the research and updates guys. I agree the hourly rate is expensive but the half hour rate, whilst also expensive seems manageable and I’m only ever a half hour punter

Offline Donkey

Thanks for the research and updates guys. I agree the hourly rate is expensive but the half hour rate, whilst also expensive seems manageable and I’m only ever a half hour punter

Yes I agree her half hour rate isn’t too bad specially if Anal is included. I really like her photos and how her profile is written so look forward to your review if you see her  :hi:

Online lewisjones23

down to £170 p/h which is a bit better but when that rates the extra £10 doesnt make any difference really.

if it is confirmed as the one from SS I think then i’d see but bit far for a toftt for me

Offline HailWood

down to £170 p/h which is a bit better but when that rates the extra £10 doesnt make any difference really.

if it is confirmed as the one from SS I think then i’d see but bit far for a toftt for me
When I was using Sandy’s it was £100ph (I think), inflation has not been that severe. I’m interested but only if he hits the £130 price point.

Online lewisjones23

When I was using Sandy’s it was £100ph (I think), inflation has not been that severe. I’m interested but only if he hits the £130 price point.

£100 per hour yeah on the most basic of services

any sort of extras would have soon bumped it up

Offline HailWood

£100 per hour yeah on the most basic of services

any sort of extras would have soon bumped it up
I cannot recall paying for any extras a Sandy’s. Standard GFE with kissing, OWO and a fuck was £100.

I’m going back about 6or7 years here
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 07:07:40 pm by MikeTheBike »

Online lewisjones23

I cannot recall paying for any extras a Sandy’s. Standard GFE with kissing, OWO and a fuck was £100.

I’m going back about 6or7 years here

you havent got a good memory then

basic service was £20 to the desk and £30 to the girl per half hour, OWO was £10, CIM/facial £20

its where the girls made their money

Offline Donkey

Down to £160 per hour

She’s still on my hotlist. Just waiting for the next price reduction

Offline HailWood

you havent got a good memory then

basic service was £20 to the desk and £30 to the girl per half hour, OWO was £10, CIM/facial £20

its where the girls made their money
I don’t go for CIM or facials but I do go for OWO and kissing; all agreed in the room prior to being told the fee. I seem to recall £100 ph including the desk fee. Maybe it was £50phh and £90ph which about what you state. Memory ain’t that far out  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 09:32:41 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline chandlerhandler

Not often I look at the rates page when I use the wayback machine!!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 06:16:38 am by chandlerhandler »

Offline HailWood

Offline Donkey

Has anyone been to Club Classique before? Just wonder if it’s cheaper if I book her through the club instead if aw? Or are they both the same price at the end?