Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW KATIE69  (Read 1350 times)

Danny86

This review is tied in with a negative i gave for Anita here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51147.0 which was a negative due to a bait and switch. Katie is actually the girl i got to see.

Apartment is clean, easy to find but parking may be an issue during working hours. I've been twice and parked on the street, but both times were after 9pm.

For those who know it, it is the same flat in the Jewellery Quarter that a group of Asian girls worked from, including Anita and Kimmie

£70 for 30 mins, didn't feel rushed, comms were fine.

You could argue that because of the B&S Katie deserves a negative too, but to be fair she is only doing what she is told, and she is a good punt.

She seemed a bit skittish, as if she was a bit drunk or on some drug or another, but i wasn't bothered about that. No messing about, straight down to business....DFK, OWO (about 6 or 7/10 on this, was good, but not great), RO multiple positions then into anal, which we hadn't discussed but i went for anyway. She did complain a bit afterwards that her "bum hurt", but she took it like a trooper so fair play to her. I then pulled out and spaffed on her tits and face.

All in all a solid 8/10 punt. I would recommend and would see again, just make sure you confirm the name as they are very prone to bait and switch.

One final thing is that she has a big tattoo on her belly, which the pics don't show clearly, and also one above her arse.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dodo

Err........minor point but, what does she look like and how is she in the body department?? Do the photoshopped pics give a fair idea of what she looks like ?

Danny86

Err........minor point but, what does she look like and how is she in the body department?? Do the photoshopped pics give a fair idea of what she looks like ?

Fair point i should have covered that. I'd say the pics are about 80% accurate other than they don't show the tattoos. She is fairly toned, darker skin than the pics, decent arse, dark nipples, tits are real and quite a pretty face if you like Thais....not the best body by any means, but a solid 7/10 in the looks department in my opinion.

Offline Boundless