Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Erdington  (Read 1094 times)

Offline juelz

Hi has anyone am new to this forum. I wanted to know if anyone has used External Link/Members Only zhang's services before. I went there today. We're I was greeted by the manager. I was given a price list from which I opted for a half hour massage which was £25. I was greeted by a Asian masseuse called Kelly who directed me to go up doors stairs. I went into a massage room which was fairly small but that didn't bother me too much. Half way in the massage I was asked if would like a body to body massage plus HE for £30. Which I agreed to. The massage was ok nothing special as I've had far more better in other places. However, after the massage finished I was making my way downstairs and there's a desktop computer where there were a load of videos on the screen. It looked like they were a compilation videos for people getting massages. This was the first time I used this place so am unsure if the massages are confidential and I wish to keep my identity anonymous. Has anyone had similar experiences with this place. Thank you. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Offline Stapler

First of all, where are the places you have had better massages?

Then we will deal with the rest of your observations.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1