Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OILY TITWANK??  (Read 1735 times)

Pussylover3590

in the mood for an oily titwank, any recommendations?  Looking for someone pretty with a cracking pair of natural big tits. 

Offline Stapler

When you did a search, what did you come up with?

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

in the mood for an oily titwank, any recommendations?  Looking for someone pretty with a cracking pair of natural big tits.
Fuckin great addition to the membership you are! Four posts and four questions  :dash: :dash:

Pussylover3590

When you did a search, what did you come up with?

Everything that came up was outside the west midlands, quite far away.

Pussylover3590

Fuckin great addition to the membership you are! Four posts and four questions  :dash: :dash:

If I wanted your opinion I would have asked for it. I'll give reviews when I have time for it. How about you keep doing what you're doing and I'll do what I do.

Offline Kendrig

Think you need to wind your ostrich neck in OP.

Offline PepeMAGA

Everything that came up was outside the west midlands, quite far away.
Isn't the point of this thread to get members opinions?  :hi:

Dellboy

If I wanted your opinion I would have asked for it. I'll give reviews when I have time for it. How about you keep doing what you're doing and I'll do what I do.

That's a great way to get other punters on this forum to give you any of their valuable opinions.
Suggest you engage brain before you start insulting valued contributors to this forum

Dodo

Yea ok, I'll continue giving some half decent info to the forum and you can continue asking lazy questions.

Look forward to your review.....err....of course, that's when 'you have time'  :thumbsup:

Pussylover3590

Isn't the point of this thread to get members opinions?  :hi:

Yeah it is but my response was to the prat above. Since when was it a requirement to review punts before you can ask a question on here? If he's gonna give attitude he should expect it back.

Pussylover3590

That's a great way to get other punters on this forum to give you any of their valuable opinions.
Suggest you engage brain before you start insulting valued contributors to this forum

Tbh mate I couldn't give two shits about who is a 'valued contributor' on this site. If this world of punts is where you have a status then go for it, keyboard warriors at the best lol. I asked a question. Didn't realise I would have to be the king of reviews before I could do so lol. I suggest you should carry on sticking up for your 'valued contributor' see how much I give a shit lol

Pussylover3590

Yea ok, I'll continue giving some half decent info to the forum and you can continue asking lazy questions.

Look forward to your review.....err....of course, that's when 'you have time'  :thumbsup:

Calm down mate, no need to get a boner of my possible review that may come up lol. Continuing doing whatever the fuck you like, like I said above, I couldn't give two shuts :)

Offline glenmere

Here are some thoughts? Have seen Leah Jayne who is a delight am sure they would all be very happy to help

External Link/Members Only

Online webpunter

The OP had better hope that Admin had a good trip on the way back from his hols
I've seen less questions on Question Time  :sarcastic:
Once Admin has gone through all the other shite we'll find out if he's lacing up his boots
And if the case we can all have a laaarf when it comes to the reason given  :lol:

Pussylover3590

Here are some thoughts? Have seen Leah Jayne who is a delight am sure they would all be very happy to help

Cheers Glenmere, Leah looks amazing. Will definitely give her a try ;)

Pussylover3590

The OP had better hope that Admin had a good trip on the way back from his hols
I've seen less questions on Question Time  :sarcastic:
Once Admin has gone through all the other shite we'll find out if he's lacing up his boots
And if the case we can all have a laaarf when it comes to the reason given  :lol:

Not sure what this OP malarkey is but glad I could help give you a laugh. Plenty more questions coming mate :)

Online webpunter

Or maybe not  :sarcastic:     That didn't take long !   "Not sure ........malarkey is"  not much.  Laugh ? No  Smile  :D  Yes     "Time to go, time to go........"

Not sure what this OP malarkey is but glad I could help give you a laugh. Plenty more questions coming mate :)

Dellboy

Tbh mate I couldn't give two shits about who is a 'valued contributor' on this site. If this world of punts is where you have a status then go for it, keyboard warriors at the best lol. I asked a question. Didn't realise I would have to be the king of reviews before I could do so lol. I suggest you should carry on sticking up for your 'valued contributor' see how much I give a shit lol

Byeeeee ! :hi: