Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shielders, who will be your first punt  (Read 1126 times)

Online wakefieldlad13

My last update on shielding stated not before August 1st, whilst I have resisted temptation, I am finding it more difficult as I am gagging for a Deep tissue with extras though I cant see me getting that as I am likely to wait until someone trustworthy starts up again, maybe Star Natalia or Midori

What are the intentions of other shielders on here

Offline hullad

I am planning to seeing a regular fairly soon for a long afternoon session. Its been set up for months just need her to give me the nod.

I have seen another lady, no a civilian and enjoyed an afternoon of fun, but I do need some pure filth. 

Online wakefieldlad13

I am planning to seeing a regular fairly soon for a long afternoon session. Its been set up for months just need her to give me the nod.

I have seen another lady, no a civilian and enjoyed an afternoon of fun, but I do need some pure filth.

Wow, a long afternoon session, that sounds like birthdays and Christmases at once, enjoy and do report back

I had a video conference with my gp today, and explained that i am vegetating here and require some natural stimulation, she as suggested that if i take suitable precautions, then i should be ok to wander out.......

Im tempted, though i don't think she understood the type of stimulus i am seeking  :angelgirl:

Offline munterhunter

My first punt since before lockdown. I had an hour with Vee (VisitingfromVenus) I saw her and reviewed her here about 10 months ago. Her likes list is a bit limited but if you are clean polite and gentle she's happy to go a bit further. She says she prefers the sensual GFE and that's exactly what I got.
I'm gradually returning to punting and being quite selective in my potential choices. I'm considering another meet with Vee next month.