Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiny Bonnie - Gloucester  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Glosmaster

External Link/Members Only

Saw this link come up on AW and always looking for a bit of variety thought I'd give her a try. She has a lot of mixed feedback so decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and contact her myself. As she insists on text contact I sent the following early yesterday morning:

"Id like a booking today please. When are you free and where are you? Thank you ...." Short and succinct with no hint of 'wank talk' (see her profile to understand this) as requested by her in her profile.

To which I receive the following unexpected reply some 6 hours later:

"Stop your bollocks Waster"

Not quite the business like response promised in her profile!!

Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but not the response I would expect from someone who was in line to get £250 from the prospective booking!!

Anyone else experience the sharp edge of this diminutive girls tongue?

Offline DrConners

Do your research on here, clicking on the link below your post shows 2 negative reviews plus search on here for "Mudpug" - she's had loads of name changes but the end result is always the same.

I'd avoid this barebacker with a willingness to offer 'sloppy seconds' like the plague  :thumbsdown:

Offline ciderhead

not a very nice reply but one quick look at her reviews and I would say she done you a favour and saved you wasting your hard earned on this vile skank, bullet dodged

mornington5

She used to be around most weekends, but found pastures new I guess. Always suspect something's wrong if the dog returns to its vomit.  :vomit:

Offline TheGreatCornholio

Is this the same profile which was actively advertising "kid" play kind of activities? I can remember her cropping up a few months ago and then disappeared but seems like the same girl, can't see face pics though so can't properly tell.

Offline dog999

Do your research on here, clicking on the link below your post shows 2 negative reviews plus search on here for "Mudpug" - she's had loads of name changes but the end result is always the same.

I'd avoid this barebacker with a willingness to offer 'sloppy seconds' like the plague  :thumbsdown:
Unless u wanna catch the fuckin plague!  :D