Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkok mini trip part 3 March 24.  (Read 708 times)

Offline Fatman

This is a little information about my other experiences in Bangkok!

Area Soi Sukhumvit 23 Massage shops!

So this is the road that at the end of Soi cowboy the east exit end if you turn left and head towards Aya massage you will find a road packed with massage shops 15-20 ish I walked down early ish 9-10 am and there where mostly open girls sat out looking for punters.. a few ruff diamonds 💎 but had a cheep massage and HG 700 bt😊 1 hour can’t remember the name but younger girl quite cute but no (bj or fs) was just trying to get me done and dusted no real experience no cc to warm me up so she gave me a 20 minutes wank she was changing hands constantly 😂😂 but it was fun :lol:
——————
Bonnie RAC ally area road massage. ( information tit_mor instagram)

So found this place via insta tit_mor he’s Thai that loves to visit massage places and brothels in bbk  :yahoo:
So got a bike taxi much fun 😁 driving through the traffic it’s fuck amazing fun  :dance:
Contacted the shop via line app 2800 for 1 hour top package so shops in a precinct mall. 3 girls where working picked a lovely very pale thai lady 5.2 size 6 big tits paid the cash and headed up stairs. The girl didn’t speak much English very limited!
nice room shower in room clean bed.. so stripped and both headed into the shower washing cleaning as normal soap every where then she started cleaning my ass finger in nice hj clean tease 😜.
Onto the bed for a oil massage face down good technique cc balls play so I jumped up and grabbed some condoms she managed to explain this was extra 2000 bt 1 x cum  :dash: :angry: so I’m up for 5000bt for 1 pop.. (it’s only HJ  1x cum for 2800 bt   :dash: ) I stupidly didn’t check 🤬
So fuck it, I grab the pillow and put it under myself and prop my as up so she can rim me and pleasure me with a hj… it’s good but I’m like what the fuck i turned over and get her to give me a tit wank with her under me so she get a face full of cum..
so back to the shower and a nice clean up from her..
It worked out ok in the end but lost in translation what I was paying for  :dash:
———————
Rakuten massage spa sukhumvit 33 Alley bbk

Decided on a spontaneous massage so I just walked in to the spa and asked about if they had any availability, had to wait a little and I opted for 700bt 2 hour hot oil massage private room shower 5 star nice looking lady 30 ish good looking in pro outfit.. lovely room clean.
Had a shower as requested and then began one of the best oil massages I’ve ever had she was teasing me edging me but really subtly.. when your not quite sure then the towel is moved more.. so on flip she started really winding me up and she was getting me to show through the towel and then I popped the towel and she offered hj 600 bt nice and clean up and shower and back out into the furnace 😂🔥

Just a few extra activities… fucking love bbk such fun.

Hope no one objects to my condensed mini mini reviews  :thumbsup: