Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Madison Milf - Yeovil  (Read 1126 times)

11 review(s) for SEXY MADISON MILF (4 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline PunterSthompson

Forgive me father for I have sinned, its been 5 months since my last punt. Although I think about doing it often...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£90 for 30mins

Saw this lady in Yeovil, she is a tourer and will be here for another few days. She has had a few reviews mostly negative. She has been on my radar for a few years as I liked a picture of hers I saw on a photographers website. I though my luck was in when she turned up in town. This area of the world is a bit of a dessert usually.

Comms were pretty good, done by text. Good instructions of where to find the place and where to park. I do get the feeling she gets a lot of messages and no shows from the tone of the texts. The flat was have decent.

Got there a little early and she was ready. Definitely the lady in the pictures, but she doesn't look as good. Photos are a bit older on her profile and I would say they are kind of flattering. I would guess her to be 50. Kind of attractive but also a little rough at the same time. Massive bolt on tits which were very hard. She is slim but not firm and looks like her arse has started to disappear the way some older womens do. I didn't fancy her facially (although she does have a very naughty/filthy look).
Service was alright, she wanted me to have a good time but it did feel it was a little bit mechanical andthe chat being a bit superficial. She has been doing this a long time so it must be tough not to become a little mechanical. Kissing and owo were on offer if you wanted them. Tried a few positions and finished on her bangers.
I am sure I saw the next punter on his way in as I left.

So, it wasn't a bad experience. I didn't fancy her very much and didn't think she was as hot as her pictures. The service was passible but there was no real connection (I know it was only 30mins but still)...
She was a nice lady though, and was pleasant and fun during the meet.
So, its a neutral from me and I wouldn't return.