Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NINA_DELICIUS - Slough TOFTT  (Read 1133 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7399736) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline nudda

• Temp ban until
    02/06/24 @ 21:58
  • Reviews: 5
External Link/Members Only

Fee: 30 mins £100. no extras taken

Date: yesterday

Comms: very easy and prompt. Shes very friendly on sms and in person. Not the best english but conversational.

Location: somewhat discrete road in slough. Free car park for the apartments. Not the best location but certainly not the worst. Nice and clean inside.

Girl: very similar to her pictures. Third picture is probably most accurate as shes not big, but not skinny. Toned brazzilian. Fake books which are always a turn down for me but nice face, etc. gorgeous tan, smiley.

Meet: prompt coms to get to the place once parked up, did make me stand outside awkwardly for about 30 seconds but no big deal. Was happy to see shes the same girl as in the pics (tattoos). she had a nice matching lacey bra and knickers on. Definitely the GFE she was happy to see me (maybe business was slow?) and it easily felt like we had met many times before (although we didnt). she was nice and fresh which meant i was at ease, because we've all had our fair share of bad experiences. She asked if I wanted music, let me choose and off we went. Her body smelt great, no funny smells. If you're nice to her, she lets you do most things. She offered owo but I went for covered to be on the safe side. felt good and she can go deep!!lots of ball caressing. I kept it vanilla as it was a long day. nothing crazy. Just lots of b2b rubbing. she was full of evergy even though it was late.

Overall she was great, friendly chatty and good lookin. I would go back however shes in high wycombe from monday and uxbridge after that. Fair price for the smooth experience. Definitely check her out!

Online markmywords

Looks right up my street, thanks for the review

Offline da26

Nice one on the TOFTT nudda!  :hi:

Was kissing, DFK available or an option?

Offline nudda

• Temp ban until
    02/06/24 @ 21:58
  • Reviews: 5
Nice one on the TOFTT nudda!  :hi:

Was kissing, DFK available or an option?

I believe so. She kept trying but I wasnt looking for that.