Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mr Kent  (Read 701 times)

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Following a thread on Jessie J and my admission that I am not the Mr. Kent on AW, that is the case. I don't know Mr.Kent personally as none of us know each other personally...........but the points raised by Roth are correct it is fairly clear that the two punters are different, I was happy to use his name although it is a punting name I used many years ago so feel I have a right over it..........it is not a copyright after all. Mr Kent is an old slang for " Missed her cunt".

I appreciate we all want to stay anonymous and most, not all, use a different name on AW. I should have made clear I was a different Mr Kent at the outset and not just said yes I am he................funnily enough that correction should have been made after my disastrous visit to Claudia, where clearly Mr Kent AW had enjoyed her company! It has also become evident the 2 of us have very different tastes in women.

My reviews have all been honest and these are girls I have met, I have been on AW for 7 years and my feedback is close to that of Mr Kent AW...........as are my comments on here to fellow punters in personal messages all genuine. I would like to stay on here as Mr Kent, on the basis that punters are aware I am not the same as the one on AW, and if I review a WG seen by him I will have to put up a disclaimer.       

mr kent of ukp guess answer is to ask admin to change your name on ukp
CLARK KENT has a ring to it !

Offline Bristolboy

Thanks for clearing it all up Mr Kent.

Offline Roth

All clear now. Cheers.  :drinks:

Happy punting!  :thumbsup: :D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 01:27:51 pm by Roth »

Offline PaintBrush

So glad we've got thatcleared up.

Always enjoy your comments, interesting words and reviews Mr K

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Thank you gentlemen for your kind words............name now changed, slightly, to avoid confusion, but please just call me Mr Kent.