Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadia Thai - Great Yarmouth  (Read 673 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7277202) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline JimmyG69

Link: External Link/Members Only
When: Within the last week
Location: Usual basement flats just off the seafront near the cinema
Girl: Matches pics, although photoshopped. Cracking tight body, great big eraser nipples that were very sensitive, clean, shaven pussy, arse could have been a bit more shapely but bent over looked the part
Cost: £260 for 2hrs including OWO+CIM, originally £130 for 1hr+10 owo+10CIM but extended to 2hrs during meet
Meet: Usual behind the door trick, into the basic apartment, been here before. new bed I think that was actually pretty decent. Paperwork sorted and glass of water provided. Nadia is very smiley, giggly and just all around very fun to be around. constantly making eye contact, funny eyebrow movements etc. english is very limited so was a delight to actually laugh with someone purely based on body language. blowjob skill was very mediocre, bit toothy, couldnt really take it deep and strange technique all around. on with the mac and in to cowgirl, this is where she really exceeds, lots of DFK, grinding, boobs in my face, pussy nice and tight. blew inside her within a few minutes, quick cuddle and rest before on to round two in mish, legs wrapped around my back pulling me in with her hands, grabbing my ass, she was all over me. bit of doggy which was a delight, head down ass up with a nice curve in her back and pushing back in to me with gusto, span her round and finished in her mouth which she deposited in the bathroom, another little rest and then she gave me a massage which ended with a lovely oily handjob. quick shower and on my way just over 2hrs after arriving.

Overall great punt, don't come for the blowjob but come for the attitude. she clearly enjoys what she does and provides a great service (except for the oral). I would return.