Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SouthernStorm_ / Lottie S – Ipswich - Outstanding!  (Read 1954 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7357374) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline gentlemanrpt83

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Time/Cost: 2hr £500

Logistics: Her aw profile is extremely well laid out and instructions are clear. I sent her a WhatsApp and got a reply quickly enough. This has to be the most pleasant and exciting booking experience to date – Lottie is very welcoming, approachable and gracious. The booking process really did put me at ease and since I had booked this one month in advance, the messages exchanged left me confident that the meet would happen and that it would be a good one!  I offered a pay a deposit via bank transfer but she was happy to proceed without one. We exchanged messaged back and forth to reconfirm the meet at intervals before and on the morning of the meet, she had sent the address quite early. We even exchanged audio messaged in the build-up. A novel but enjoyable part of the anticipation!

Location: A small two-bed end terrace property off the A14 from Ipswich in a private quiet area. It was perfectly clean and tidy. Her bedroom was cosy, very chilled and even had a standing suntan machine in the corner!

Looks: Lottie looks exactly like her photos, 5ft3inch, brunette, well-spoken sexy accent, hot body, even hotter tattoos, E cup breasts and a pretty face and smile with nice puffy lips. She was dressed in gorgeous Honey Birdette Lingerie – stunning!

Services: I had booked a 2hr GFE but based on her profile, I knew it would be more than a kinky GFE. The full PSE would make me nervous but Lottie was the perfect balance of GFE and Kink and Filth! She actually greeted me on the steps of the house – she had told me the door would be unlocked so I could walk right in. As I did walk in, I said “honey, I’m home”. She laughed and that was the perfect ice breaker, although with all the messages we had swapped in the build-up, I didn’t feel nervous at all!

We sorted the paperwork – I also got her a small book gift – linked to her likes on her profile. We then headed to the room, where she offered me a drink whilst I jumped in the shower. Upon returning, we briefly discussed likes and then got stuck straight into DFK and fondling. Her body is unbelievably hot – I could have stared at it for the full 2hrs! She then moved to OWO, deepthroating, we then swapped to RO, 69. With a bit more kissing and grouping, we moved to cowgirl, jacket on and she rode me hard to my first pop!

We then continued to chat away – Lottie is one smart, well spoken, wise girl. Whilst we lay cuddling, with her hand gently stroking my junk over my boxers, it didn’t take long for my cock to be hard again. Round two began with more oral both ways, then onto missionary with legs up – my favourite! She asked me to lightly choke her – a first for me so I was cautious but she assured me she would let me know if it was too much. This was in fact quite kinky and I then proceeded to nut inside her.

More talking and chatting before round 3 – which was more oral both ways and kissing before we moved from missionary to doggy (she spread her cheeks wide whilst I pounded her – what a sight!), then back to missionary.  She gave me some very nice compliments whilst we were fucking in this position - that I pounded her good, my hot body, as well as saying her pussy will be sore for the rest of the day from our session!) – massive ego boosts for me!!

We then moved onto the chair as she wanted to suck my cock again to orgasm. We were here for a while before we moved back on to the bed where Lottie said she wanted me to unload in her mouth – so I proceeded to combine me wanking myself, her sucking me off, as well as me fingering her – I then unloaded my last batch in her mouth – and she swallowed it! What an ending!
I then proceeded to shower – we then continued to chat/banter whilst I got changed! I thanked her, and then left.

Summary: This was one of my best experiences to date – I found Lottie very attractive – both personality and body! – IF she will have me, I will definitely book to spend time with her again. And if we got on as we did then, I would happily see her on a regular basis!

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Great review OP, thanks…and she does sound like she has a good filthy streak especially if she swallows!!

However I struggle with her £250ph rate especially as you can still get some really good punts locally for much less.

I guess however I might just have to give her a go as her body does look very tempting

Cheers again for the review

Offline gentlemanrpt83

Thanks mate. I am seeing Hannah Banks next week after i read your review amongst many others on here. If you can suggest some good british/english girls in the ipswich colchester chelmsford area ; id be interested. I like a punt in london but the logistics to arrange a getaway are harder.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 09:28:19 pm by gentlemanrpt83 »

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Enjoy your time with Hannah and look forward to your review.

Locally I would recommend trying:

Juicy Lucy: offers the full range of GFE to anything goes PSE.
English Kat: petite hottie but difficult to see for a first booking as tending to stick to regulars.
Lucie May: delivers a great GFE
Sexy Niki (Nikola1985): Polish but has a great body and is a great fuck.
Sexy Leah: I didn’t click with her, but she’s a favourite with many.
RebeccaBrit: On the expensive side and again I didn’t click with her, but she has a hot body.

All are well reviewed on here so you can get some other opinions.

Again enjoy Hannah’s slim hard body !!!

Offline gentlemanrpt83

thanks mate, ill be sure to research these and make a plan. I have had Ivy Maddox on my HL for some time and she is touring in Algate London this month so i may try to see her before returning to the local scene!

review on hb to follow - hoping she does DFK - will be a make or break experience!

Enjoy your time with Hannah and look forward to your review.

Locally I would recommend trying:

Juicy Lucy: offers the full range of GFE to anything goes PSE.
English Kat: petite hottie but difficult to see for a first booking as tending to stick to regulars.
Lucie May: delivers a great GFE
Sexy Niki (Nikola1985): Polish but has a great body and is a great fuck.
Sexy Leah: I didn’t click with her, but she’s a favourite with many.
RebeccaBrit: On the expensive side and again I didn’t click with her, but she has a hot body.

All are well reviewed on here so you can get some other opinions.

Again enjoy Hannah’s slim hard body !!!

Offline Naughtyboyuk

thanks mate, ill be sure to research these and make a plan. I have had Ivy Maddox on my HL for some time and she is touring in Algate London this month so i may try to see her before returning to the local scene!

review on hb to follow - hoping she does DFK - will be a make or break experience!

I’m sure you’ve read on Hannah’s reviews that some get DFK and some don’t…I’ve never had a issue so hopefully she will deliver for you

Good luck with her.

Offline gentlemanrpt83

Offline Naughtyboyuk

If DFK is a big requirement for you then Juicy Lucy, Lucie May, Sexy Niki and Sexy Leah deliver an abundance of it.

Hannah, Kat and RebeccaBrit are less reliable on that front….I guess that is them using the discretion element.

Looking again at Storm’s profile and rereading your review I think I’m going to have to scratch the itch and give her a go…hopefully test out her PSE performance !!!

Offline gentlemanrpt83

she is awesome. i'm really looking forward to seeing her again!

If DFK is a big requirement for you then Juicy Lucy, Lucie May, Sexy Niki and Sexy Leah deliver an abundance of it.

Hannah, Kat and RebeccaBrit are less reliable on that front….I guess that is them using the discretion element.

Looking again at Storm’s profile and rereading your review I think I’m going to have to scratch the itch and give her a go…hopefully test out her PSE performance !!!

Offline Naughtyboyuk

she is awesome. i'm really looking forward to seeing her again!

I think you have sold her to me…at least to give her one go.

FYI…Juicy Lucy has just had her tits further enhanced (bigger and firmer) so going to need to give those a road test as well. At £140ph plus £50 for anal she’s marvellous value for what she delivers..and her MMFs are wild if anyone fancies a go on her with me

Offline gentlemanrpt83

Look forward to reading your review of her.

Offline gentlemanrpt83

I’m sure you’ve read on Hannah’s reviews that some get DFK and some don’t…I’ve never had a issue so hopefully she will deliver for you

Good luck with her.

So the meet never happened, she cancelled on the day with toothache. Will reschedule at some point soon!