Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Anabell - Hatfield  (Read 2113 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7264163) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Redrighthand

Having decided not to buy Pilotman's future Chelmsford plot & reading the ever reliable Thisemailbet's review, I adorned the punting coat once more in Hatfield and saw this girl.

External Link/Members Only

When: mid August.

Comms: all by text, pretty quick. £80/30 mins, CIM an extra £20.

Location: usual shag pad that housed Black Pearl, Polish Kate, Mia Mia thingy thingy, etc opposite the Galleria. Gated entrance, 1 hour free parking. Such has been the amount of jizz fired out at this place over the last 6 months, fully expected the inside to look like a painters toolbox.It didn't.

The girl: Columbian/Japanese mix, 5ft 2 or 3in,  25,  very slim, small tits, friendly, she is much more attractive than her profile. Whoever is running it seriously needs to revamp it. Clearly a bright girl and English is better than previous incumbents although you still may need Google translate.

The Deed: shower offered but ho need having come  prepared, straight onto the bed and into full DFK, excellent it was too, prolonged in fact. She'd removed her bra and I tucked into her tiny tits, go slow and easy here as she is sensitive and after a short while she was clearly enjoying it. Back and forth with DFK, knickers removed I gave her the benefit of my tongue. All good and, again, after a period of time she was clearly enjoying it. Everything felt pretty natural which makes a pleasant change over most SPs. We swop round and she gives OWO, she starts nice and slow but quickly speeds up head bobbing  and taking pretty much my whole cock. After a while starts wanking and sucking, I had to stop her as I wouldn't have been able to last too much longer, again full DFK on offer after she'd come up for air. On with dom and she jumped on in CG, great position to see that young body riding me, again quite naturally rather some enforced squatting. Swopped to missionary and she brought her legs back as ploughed away, great fuck, didn't last much longer and came in the bag. Cleaned me up and some brief chat before her timer went off. She admitted to me she is here for some quick cash and will be around for no more than two weeks. She told me she'd not done this before and this would explain how fresh she seemed, not jaded at all.

Would I return? Yes,and did so 2 days later.

Great punt.

RRH.

Online PilotMan

Having decided not to buy Pilotman's future Chelmsford plot

Damn, I'd been checking my bank every day for the deposit cheque  :blush:

Offline Bornslippy

Nice review. Sounds like a great punt. I admit the pictures make her look quite chunky from waist down. What dress size is she bud

Offline Redrighthand

Nice review. Sounds like a great punt. I admit the pictures make her look quite chunky from waist down. What dress size is she bud

Not chunky at all, dress size 8 maybe at a guess.

Offline Redrighthand

This SP has re-surfaced in Hatfield, I positively reviewed her last year but know the profile was used as B&S subsequently. The original Annabel stayed for two or three weeks to make a quick buck and then return to her 'proper' job in Spain. Tread carefully.

Offline Thisemailbet

I will test this week and report back

Offline Nagilum

I'm intrigued. I will go for a visit so thank you for the review  :hi:

Offline simon07

Thanks guys. Not in area this week or would have tried too.