Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Audie - Sheffield  (Read 2118 times)

Offline Aaldenberg

External Link/Members Only

First time review so apologies if it isn't up to scratch!

Comms

Initially contacted by text and got a stock reply of services and costs in good English, asked some questions about other options and the conversation started to get slightly muddled due to her English not being great. But agreed a time and settled on an hour at £150, exchanged a few more texts as I was running about 10 mins late and she was fine with this.

A detached bungalow on the outskirts of Sheffield, fairly discreet with off road parking. There seemed to be other people in the house when I entered from what I could hear. Shown to a small room which was fairly basic but fit for purpose, worryingly the towel on the bed was wet...

Audie

She's definitely the girl in the photos, albeit the photos on her profile are photoshopped and smoothed out, she's attractive, quite tall 5"9ish and with incredibly smooth skin. She's friendly and energetic but her English isn't great. I was struggling to understand her and I imagine she was struggling to understand me.

Meet

The meet started off with her in lingerie and her stroking my chest and cock all good I thought, then things started to turn a bit strange....

It sounds odd but she'd told me she doesn't French kiss, not a problem I always think of it as a nice to have not a must have, but she kept kissing my face and was basically suckling parts of my face (there's no other way to describe it!) which after a while starts to become a painful, she then started sucking on my nipples, but this quickly turned into biting which hurt so I told her to go easy on them. So all in all at this point I was a bit confused with what was going on. I took my boxers off to encourage some action for my member, she tried applying a jonny to my soft cock which wasn't great viewing, after working him myself I got a semi and managed to get the jonny on, she then proceeded to give decent head, strong sucking power. I then tugged at her knickers to reveal her cock as I wanted a taste...

She told me to close my eyes, thinking I was about to get a surprise only to open them to discover she'd tucked her cock between her legs as if I wasn't supposed to know it was there, I mentioned it and she seemingly didn't understand, asked me to close my eyes again and when I reopened them she was laid on her front asking me to fuck her, safe to say I was at best half mast so that wasn't going in anywhere. After knocking it on the head I laid back down and she started suckling my face again at which point I just knocked it on the head and gave up on the meet. I'd have scored it negative but I think the reason it was such a shit show was due to how bad all the communication was between us so I think it's fault on both sides. The whole thing was a bit bizarre in truth and left £150 lighter for about 35 minutes of slightly odd action

Offline Vicroyal

Unlucky for you Her service has definitely changed dramatically it seems, I saw her last year and thought she was first class, gave me a great time , albeit expensive. Was looking to see her again when she in my area again, but if this is her level of service now I think I’ll pass , thanks for review  :hi:

Offline Dudette4

I think it is a generous neutral. How is the communication issue a fault on both sides? She is in England, making money off English people for a service and has insufficient English communication skills to deliver a good service.

Even her birthplace profile page confuses me a bit.

Offline The Persuader 65

I also had this strange listing sucking on my face.

Didn't think much of it until I got back to work and saw she had made a love bite type mark on my face!

Fuck'n hellI had to think quickly and come up with an explanation about that when I got home.

She is hot to look at but service is a no-no from me.

Offline Aaldenberg

Yeah it was all just strange from start to finish, it was my first time trying a TS and she seemed to be getting nothing but positive reviews but it was disappoint. Luckily she didn't leave any marks on me but I was getting worried she was going to take my nipple off at one point!

She mentioned something about people hitting her when they realised she was a TS but I'm not entirely sure what it was in context to...