Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Agnes x - Dighton Street, Bristol. Neighbour trouble?  (Read 1225 times)

Offline JS6969

Just a heads up had booked in to see Petite Agnes at the Dighton Street Venue - she buzzed me in - noticed lift was out of order so went for the stairs.  Middle aged woman was blocking the way and demanded to know which apartment I was going to and who I was seeing.  I told her it was not her business and I was visiting a friend.  She would not let me pass and so I faked a call to my friend and told them to met me outside and I left.

She knows what's up and is making it her mission to get in the way.

Offline JS6969

She had no idea - she asked if I gave the door number and I told her of course not - I wont be going back for a while as the woman blocking the stairs was clearly willing to stand her ground

Offline bristolnick

Offline JS6969

Yeah it’s a big apartment block

Offline TerryTibbs

Thats a really busy block, how could a neighbour be stopping everyone?

Maybe you were just unlucky, or do you look suspicious?

I am keen to see this girl, but I am worried now?

Im sure I have seen girls in this block before.

I think this block has 3 or 4 stairwells, so maybe use the other stairs, not the main ones.

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 07:13:53 am by TerryTibbs »

Offline notcalledchris

Sorry to hear about that hassle.  What a stupid cow.  I bet she isnt getting laid as often as she wishes

Offline JS6969

Stairs are to the right of the lift - you have to go through a door to get to stairs - she was standing in front of the door blocking access - I am sure she cant stand there all day - I was dressed quite smart and did not look suspicious but I can imagine she has worked out there are girls working in the apartments and has taken it upon herself to challenge men entering - I was buzzed in before she even saw me so I could have been going to my own apartment.  It has put me off going to those apartments again to be honest.

Offline inalco

If it's a large block of flats, why not simply give her another apartment number and make up a name?

if she says she knows who lives there, say your friend is staying as a guest there.

Offline houseboot

If it's a large block of flats, why not simply give her another apartment number and make up a name?

if she says she knows who lives there, say your friend is staying as a guest there.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

If you're not expecting to be challenged then most people wouldn't be prepared with a smart response.

It's the same as bumping into a friend in a part of town you wouldn't normally visit ... the guilty conscious triggers first, you don't think of all the smart responses you could  have made until hours later.

Offline inalco

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

If you're not expecting to be challenged then most people wouldn't be prepared with a smart response.

It's the same as bumping into a friend in a part of town you wouldn't normally visit ... the guilty conscious triggers first, you don't think of all the smart responses you could  have made until hours later.

Yes I guess so, hindsight is a wonderful thing, fair comment.

The cheek of the woman though, preventing people going through the door!

maybe there have been some issues there recently and she felt she needed to make a stand?