Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Retro Club-Walsall  (Read 12718 times)

Offline davidgood

I hope this works as a link - External Link/Members Only

As I was out and about last Friday I decided to pop into the Retro for the lunchtime party.

I arrived just as the action was starting. After I had my shower I went into the main ground floor play room to find both girls busy so I had a coffee as I knew there was plenty time to enjoy myself. When I went back into the play area one girl Eva still had a crowd around her but the other Katie was free so I climbed up on the bed and soon found myself being taken in hand and mouth by this sexy, busty Polish girl. Katie knelt on the bed and I enjoyed some doggy before I shot my first load.

After a short break the crowd around Eva was less and I managed to see her in all her glory. Eva is a lovely slim lady with long dark hair and what made my day was that she was wearing  stockings held up by an 8 strap sussie belt. I could not resist her and climbed up on the play bed for some oral and then onto to some mish with Eva's stocking-ed legs up around my ears and my hands under her pert bum, lifting her up to ensure maximum penetration. I soon came.

I had another cup of coffee and a chat with the bar staff and with Eva when she took her well earned break.

Once she was back in the play area and free, she knelt on the edge of the bed to enable me to enjoy some doggy with her and I managed another dribble.

After sitting watching the action I joined Katie on her bed and she soon got me hard. This time I had some mish with her but I could not cum so had to give up happy in the knowledge that I had enjoyed a lot of sex with 3 different ladies in the past 18 hours or so.

Regards,

david

Offline Roodboy867

I've spent some wonderful hours in the R3tro club. Had a great time every time. All the staff have been friendly and the girls have been wonderful. Just wish I could get there more often. I would highly recommend to anyone who likes the gang bang, greedy girl or voyeur scene.

vt

Offline Roodboy867

Price depends on the event. But the range is £30 to £60 for approx 4 hours. Saturday nights start at 20:00 until 0200. They are the £60. Ratios vary. I've been there when it's been 3 or 4 to 1 but also was the only one for a short while. No telling how many may turn up.

Offline Northerndave666

Looked on the Events tab, but none listed.....do you have any details of other parties they hold ?

Offline Pauluk1

Looked on the Events tab, but none listed.....do you have any details of other parties they hold ?

Use a different browser.  There's events listed for almost every day.

Offline Roodboy867

You need to click on the date on the calender then on the poster that pops up. that will give you full cost and timings.

Offline SpunkyMunky

Might pop along on Wednesday daytime. Place always seems a little grubby, the women too, but somewhere to go on a dull afternoon.

Offline JT100

Nice review Davidgood, been meaning to try retro for a while, have had a lot of fun at the Private Club in the past