Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheltenham or Gloucester town recommendations  (Read 759 times)

Offline wholuvsubaby

Fellow Punters,

Heading to Cheltenham for work shortly and would appreciate recommendations for decent punt GFE and massage with extras or even a combination.

Would consider travelling within the area, Gloucester is on the doorstep too.

No Romanians please, unless tired and tested and provide the services that they advertise - with a smile ! rare I know  :P

Offline mike63

For what it's worth I have a visit to Gloucester planned in October, and an early look through AW didn't look good at all. Since I was looking for a 2 hour booking I've been thinking of trying a reverse booking to see what replies I get, and it might save me trawling through Cheltenham, the Stroud valleys, Forest of Dean, Tewksbury, Cirencester on AW. Or might get rescued by someone touring. If you find anything in the meantime I'd be interested to hear.

vw

I only do outcalls or get on the train these days.  Some tourers occasionally tour.   Good luck. 

Offline mike63

In the late 1970's/80's there were three massage places in Barton Street offering full sex. Times have changed.

CheltLad

In the late 1970's/80's there were three massage places in Barton Street offering full sex. Times have changed.

So if he arrives in the 80's this would be helpful!

Offline wholuvsubaby

Well my kids say that i am stuck in the 80's

If only in Cheltenham - how good that sounds now