Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Busty Evie -Poole  (Read 1893 times)

Msuiter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Did request any recommendations about this lady a couple of months ago, so decided to find out myself and pay her a visit.
My preference has always been for the maturer lady, closer to my own age.

Communication very good and arranged to meet her at her house in the Branksome area of Poole.
Very easy to find, parking good and home was emaculate.
Classy lady, probably late 50s, maybe early 60s. Lovely personality and had a nice chat before and after.
Great voluptuous figure  and lovely natural boobs, not enhanced or saggy.
One of the best mature GFE to date.
Highly recommended if your preference is for mature.
Will visit again.

Offline FLYONETHEWALLBUZZZ

Hi Mseeker

Just asking for alittle more info regarding Mature Busty Evie ,if you dont mind.
What kind of services did/does she offer ?
And did she have any restrictions ?

PM if you can.Thanks.

Msuiter

Hi Mseeker

Just asking for alittle more info regarding Mature Busty Evie ,if you dont mind.
What kind of services did/does she offer ?
And did she have any restrictions ?

PM if you can.Thanks.

Hi, I'm not particularly adventurous! Great straight forward GFE, all protected. Good BJ with protection and oral reciprocal. Nice lady.

Offline fairfield

Hello Mr Mseeker,
Cheers for the review, it took me back to my early punting days. Have long left Bournemouth, but still give the scene an occasional look.
Would you mind saying if you were honoured by this 'Laydee' with a visit upstairs for the 'action'? - or like my poor naive self, were you relegated to the 'cats basket' downstairs instead?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88685.0
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 01:10:51 am by fairfield »

Msuiter

Hello Mr Mseeker,
Cheers for the review, it took me back to my early punting days. Have long left Bournemouth, but still give the scene an occasional look.
Would you mind saying if you were honoured by this 'Laydee' with a visit upstairs for the 'action'? - or like my poor naive self, were you relegated to the 'cats basket' downstairs instead?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88685.0

Front room downstairs. Not a cat in sight! LOL

Brad70

Just returned to live in Dorset earlier this year after working away.  Interesting to read the 'reminiscing about Bournemouth ' discussions on this site.

I am sure Kirsten/Evie was around when I previously lived here.

I am very tempted to visit her and likewise was also interested in meeting Busty Anna External Link/Members Only. They work as a duo according to their AW profiles.

However I have my doubts that they are as young as their AW profiles?

Msuiter

Just returned to live in Dorset earlier this year after working away.  Interesting to read the 'reminiscing about Bournemouth ' discussions on this site.

I am sure Kirsten/Evie was around when I previously lived here.

I am very tempted to visit her and likewise was also interested in meeting Busty Anna External Link/Members Only. They work as a duo according to their AW profiles.

However I have my doubts that they are as young as their AW profiles?

Yes agree. Neither as young as their profiles. I suspect early 60s. However both lovely ladies if you prefer the maturer end of what is available in B'mouth. Anna is very attractive.